how to unlock the next level of villager trades?

so here on aether i am unable to unlock the next tier of villager trades not matter what i do. is the anybody who knows what to do?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Hello,

I believe this has been a global issue since the beginning of the season, where villagers don’t unlock new trades. As far as I’m aware, it has been reported, so will hopefully be resolved at some point in the future.

However, I personally don’t believe it’s a high-priority issue, as villager trading doesn’t really effect any of the gamemodes too much - so, it may be a while before this is dealt with.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello,

I believe this has been a global issue since the beginning of the season, where villagers don’t unlock new trades. As far as I’m aware, it has been reported, so will hopefully be resolved at some point in the future.

However, I personally don’t believe it’s a high-priority issue, as villager trading doesn’t really effect any of the gamemodes too much - so, it may be a while before this is dealt with.

I had that problem too, but it works sometimes. It's how I would get apples to sell on auction house since many players look for apples for Hera's rebirth. However- I kinda disagree with villager trading not being overly important, as especially on skyblock or islands there are sometimes quests that require you to trade with x amount of villagers. Tho, this isn't a huge part of the game... so I understand when u say villager trading isn't super important to the game.

Hello,

its alright i found out how to do it :)

its a hard one to crack, but once you hit it, you can hit it again and again

SassyMsClass

ELITE
SassyMsClass
SassyMsClass
ELITE
I have villager spawners, how do they change or take jobs? I can't trade with them. Only use is to get books.

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
You need the lectern placed in front of them if you are looking for books.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I had that problem too, but it works sometimes. It's how I would get apples to sell on auction house since many players look for apples for Hera's rebirth. However- I kinda disagree with villager trading not being overly important, as especially on skyblock or islands there are sometimes quests that require you to trade with x amount of villagers. Tho, this isn't a huge part of the game... so I understand when u say villager trading isn't super important to the game.
For Olympus, villager trading is, for the most part, not that useful. Of course on other gamemodes, there are different mechanics which make villager trading a viable option to get certain items. Eg: mending books, etc.