How to unsync discord

bunnix

uhuq
uhuq
Ratings
21 2
So basically, I forgot the discord account name and password for which I used to sync. Can someone pls help me unsync this one and sync my current account? Tysm<3

~uhuq

pandabees

Mod | Survival
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
56 2
So basically, I forgot the discord account name and password for which I used to sync. Can someone pls help me unsync this one and sync my current account? Tysm<3

~uhuq
Hey there, @MidnightJupiter

I've gone ahead and un-synced your previously synced Discord account, so you should be able to sync the new one. If you encounter any issues, feel free to contact me directly through a Forums conversation or on Discord (@pandabees).

Kind regards,
Panda

Hey there, @MidnightJupiter

I've gone ahead and un-synced your previously synced Discord account, so you should be able to sync the new one. If you encounter any issues, feel free to contact me directly through a Forums conversation or on Discord (@pandabees).

Kind regards,
Panda

To unsync your old Discord account and sync a new one, you’ll need to reset the old account’s password using the email associated with it. If you can't access that email or the account, contact Discord Support for help. Provide them with as much information as possible about your old account and your current one. And if you want to get expert assistance then you can simply visit topessaywriting.org/help-with-dissertation here where you will find someone who will help you with the dissertation assignment. Whenever I need help with dissertation essay assignments, I always prefer to take help from the given link.
Thank you so much, for the help.

Last edited: