How'd you find your favorite music artist?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I used to be really big in minecraft pvp montages, and one of the videos was edited to Pull The Trigger by Russ.
This was 5-6 years ago and its still one of my favorite songs. Pretty cool to have watched his career exploded like it has.

You?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I used to be really big in minecraft pvp montages, and one of the videos was edited to Pull The Trigger by Russ.
This was 5-6 years ago and its still one of my favorite songs. Pretty cool to have watched his career exploded like it has.

You?
Listening to Vanoss gaming. Another one I found from checking out their full album of a song and another one from an old CD I found in a abandoned house is how I found all my favourite artists.

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
one of my close friends actually reccomended to me Alec Benjamin and he's been my favorite artist and his music is just really enjoyable and his songs have different tones in each one and I love it.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Listening to Vanoss gaming. Another one I found from checking out their full album of a song and another one from an old CD I found in a abandoned house is how I found all my favourite artists.
smh burgler

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyhey!

I fell in love with drake when he released ‘Gods plan’.

After streaming that song for hours I started looking into post malone because he released a featuring with drake. That song also featured juice WRLD and basically that got me into Juice WRLD. After Juice WRLD I started listening to more American hiphop.

Till this day Juice WRLD is my #1 and Drake and XxxTentacion are not far behind :D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Honestly-

If you know me you know I mainly listen to all forms of rap and some other random stuff mixed it. This really came from my dad. We have a running joke that I came home from being born listening to screamo rock music and rap haha. It is just what I grew up listening to and still enjoy till this day. Finding select artists mainly comes from spotify recomended.

Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
My parents like metal, and they raised me listening to metal, so naturally, I also like metal

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
From a fanfiction, long story

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'm a huge fan of Marilyn Manson. The way I got to know him is partially through my mom. I don't know how we got to it but she showed me a video of him. I was shocked by what I saw because it had a fair amount of nudity and stuff and I was young, so I refused to watch. A year later, Marilyn Manson became a topic in a class and I remembered my mom showing me his video. I then went to youtube to listen to more of his songs and fell in love with the way he expresses himself.