Accepted Howl's Moving Castle - a studio ghibli map (Insane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Howdy! Pink here~
We bring you a fantastic map from the creative minds of @TigerTwist, @McCrisp and @A Pink Cow!

Howl's Moving Castle
Jumps: 150 (it's a lengthy one alright)
CPs: 17
Difficulty: Insane
Plot: /plot v Pink_Bovine 7

Unique aspects:
- Features a 3-way door system! - what does that mean? Come find out! [it's like an adventure!]
- Howl's door system that takes you to iconic locations from the movie!

As always some pictures -

Thanks in advance to whoever judges this! Please contact us if you have any further queries!
Pink, Tiger, Crisp!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
This was a great and fun project being part of! Thanks for giving me the opportunity!

hpdra9oniz3r

VIP
hpdr
hpdr
VIP
Ratings
5 1
I really like the map, although i must admit it is a little harder than ones i usually play, i really really like the building, the creativity of jumps and just the overrall vibe of it all. :) Très bien,

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
I really like the map, although i must admit it is a little harder than ones i usually play, i really really like the building, the creativity of jumps and just the overrall vibe of it all. :)Très bien,
Yet I thought MY build was nice... Awesome work!
Thank you both for your kind works :))

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hehe the moving castle finally finds its way on to the submission page, beautiful build. I hope you are proud of this one
Nah boring project, was not fun at all to build or be a part of

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Tiger, Crisp, and Pink,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Pink, Crisp, and Tiger,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have some Studio Ghibli-themed maps on our serves, none are themed after Howl's Moving Castle. As such, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think this is your guys' finest work. You guys have made an outstanding build that just leaves you speechless really. It's incredible how accurate the build is to the castle in the movie. Fantastic job!
  • Parkour: The parkour was also superb. It fit the insane difficulty and was also quite forgiving. I had a blast playing through it and only had to fix some minor things which Crisp helped deal with. Near spotless pk!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.