HUGE IDEA! New World In Survival?!

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
Did you never thought to add a new city or village with NPC to our survival? Or a new world with cities, dungeons and loot structures? A place where you can do quests that NPCs request you? (Tasks could be added there)
If you think about it, you can improve a lot with this idea. Imagine every month we get new quests related on the crate. Idk imagine you have a turist in the village every month, with new quests( imagine mario crate) The NPC requests you to kill 100 goombas(custom skin silverfish that appears in a dungeon related with the crate too)

Dungeons, lootboxes in the world that shows in chat , a pvp koth, a mural in the city that changes every month, and when new crate releases, you have a 5 days contest( for example) to do an artmap that would be in the mural if you win, /worlds can be biomes in this world...etc

The server would improve a lot with this as you will always have fresh content and a reason to join.

Also I would like to offer myself to help the staff with this idea if its done, as a player POV, to give more ideas or just to speak about it if you like the idea and expose in a better way how I would do it.

After speaking with some people in survival, I realized that lots of people joins the server and all they do is just fly around while checking chat+ah. I think the content that the server brings starts being boring after 3-4 months.

I think the server does lots of good stuff for the community, but the base is to have fun in the server, and that is hard nowadays. And I trust the server can do more for us, as I think the server has a lot of support and good staff.

Don't forget to leave a +1 if you want this to be added, and dont be afraid to leave your opinion or to say what would you add to that world❤️

crime

PATRON
telegr4m
telegr4m
Patron
Ratings
+1 , the koth idea would be great right now as there is nothing to gain in pvp due to it being keep inv right now. Even the koth area can have keep inv but there must be some sort of way to earn something from pvp now.

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
dungeon suggestion - since theres basically already a good amount of pvp svas, instead of releasing those you could release dungeon svas, dungeons could have their own currency and with that you can buy things such as enchanted golden apples, op custom enchants and holys some of the items could be very good wands that do mass damage to those dungeon mobs