_SniperDevil_

PATRON
_SniperDevil_
_SniperDevil_
Patron
Ratings
Ign: _SniperDevil_
Discord: _SniperDevil_#6438
Why i still play manacube: I started playing a few months before last season ended, where i had met all the amazing people i know now. I like to play manacube because of my party and the new friends i made from within the party, i like to build and thats what a big portion of my party is about, lots of fun builds and creative mini games that are fun to be around for. I appreciate all the other people in the server that talk with me and know who i am now, its a nice feeling when you join and at least 1 or 2 people say hello. I stay mostly because of the amazing people, and especially cuz of my party!

xWhiteyx

ELITE
whtey4
whtey4
ELITE
Ratings
ign = xwhiteyx
discord = Whitey #0227
why i still play: i still play bc i like the cosmetics on the server and the chat like the title's collers, i also built some time's

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
141 9
IGN : superflyguy5121
Discord : superflyguy5121#6832
Why I still play Manacube : I feel like manacube has a really unique concept with cubits and season vault items which has made me very interested in the server. I am a free to play player and have gotten an elite rank just from grinding the game. Other then that, the people I have met on the server are really cool and fun, when I don't feel like grinding ill just run around spawn and talk with other people.

TheMolman

VIP+
TheSnolman
TheSnolman
VIP+
Ratings
IGN : TheMolman
Discord : TheMolman#6346
Why I still play Manacube :
I still play manacube because I like the music parties with the dj box, and I really like the chat there are some nice people and the monthly ssvas are sick.

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
IGN: oStop
Discord: oStop#3512
Why I still play mana?:
I still play it because I feel like giving back to the community a lot. Pay it for word and watch the butterfly effect happen. I love to influence people with my skill and interest. And I love making new friends with everyone I accociate with and sometimes new people too! mic made so many new friends from just giving someone a Elite kit. Or buying them a tank or this and that. I’d love to keep doing that! :) <3 Love, oStop!

Uninhabited

PATRON+
BigB1ackClocks
BigB1ackClocks
Patron+
Ratings
ign: Un11
Discord: Un11#0001
why i still play manacube?: like a crack addict seeks his next rock to smoke, we seek our next login based on habit

ps: i saw giveaway, idk whats its for but free is for me :>

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
IGN: phvnt
Discord: replit#0001
Why I still play manacube: Because I got a lot of ssvs + I like pvping and annoying the staff

D

Deleted member 147690

IGN : inpy
Discord : inpy#0565

Why I still play ManaCube : Sometimes it can be weird, sometimes it can be toxic and sometimes it can be funny as shit. The community here on mana is what has kept me coming back each day and each month. I'm always looking forward to seeing my friends online and meeting new ones too.

Huge thank you to pif for being kind enough to host a giveaway!

StringoSalsa

ELITE
StringoSalsa
StringoSalsa
ELITE
Ratings
IGN : StringoSalsa
Discord : Stringo#1579

Why I still play Manacube : The GRIND, building cool stuff, helping new players, and all the fun small community-hosted events, like people opening restaurants, etc.

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
ign: hdgf
Discord: monica#6412
why i still play: teehee items

LxstUnknown

ELITE
LxstUnknown
LxstUnknown
ELITE
Ratings
IGN : LxstUnknown
Discord : LxstUnknown#0001
Why I still play Manacube : I still play because life is boring, all i do is wake up, shower, eat, play games, and shower and i repeat it over and over everyday Manacube is the only thing that keeps me awake everyday I enjoy playing skyblock the most and i play survival and parkour from time to time.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
everyones lame asf here all saying the same shit abt being here for the ppl, lemme introduce myself
IGN: EndTheLag
Disc: EndTheLag#5050
Why i still play mana: Spend as much as possible, im just doing what my uncle ben said: "I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was *dun dun* to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause" or something like that or was it: " with great power comes great big booty bitches" idc anyways i just wanna be the most stacked person on the server and gift ppl alotta shit so they vote for me when i democratically elect myself as owner of mana.
and i also just wanna fuckin play mc i have nothing to do

RonnieAtMc

PATRON
RonnieThatGuy
RonnieThatGuy
Patron
Ratings
IGN : RonnieThatGuy
Discord :
RonnieThatGuy#7231
Why I still play Manacube : I play manacube as its the place i feel best in when im on manacube or online i can feel like we are one big family and even if we dont all know each other its one of the best places to hang out with friends and have fun and im telling you ive had some amazing experiances on here and want to contiune having them good moments!

SJH2001

ELITE
Shifters
Shifters
ELITE
Ratings
IGN : Shifters
Discord : SJH#0001
Why I still play Manacube : I started playing around 2015-2016 or so when parkour was a different server. And then came to ManaCube naturally when the merge happened. I've continued playing on and off over the years due to the community, the amount of custom aspects and mainly parkour. However, as of recent I've spent a lot of time on survival as one of my friends invited me along to join their party.

Good luck everyone! And thank you pif for the giveaway.