255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: Hugo
/plot home GamersDecision
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 29
Checkpoints: 4

This is Hugo, a troll from a videogame series in the early 90-00s

Thank you for checking out my submission! If you have any piece of advice, critique or just anything to say in general, please share it here! I would greatly appreciate it :D

EDIT: The map now has a standard green floor, thanks to Presidenten's advice, which has slightly changed the parkour. The map now only has 29 jumps. The floor is subject to change. The pictures in this post are now slightly inaccurate

Attachments

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
You should have a ground under your builds like many others do, it makes them feel more alive
Understandable! What ground do you think I should use here? I don't have much time to change the map before I'm gone for weekend but do you have a recommendation? :)

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
No complaints! This map is well made, and the parkour is good for an easy. I like that detail you did with the eyes too, that's creative.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Gamers,

I'm happy to inform you that this map is being accepted! The theme is original and is accurate to what Hugo looks like. I think Pres' idea of adding a platform under was good, even if the platform is a bit simple. It's a nice touch.

Unsurprisingly, the parkour fits an easy map very well length and difficulty-wise, is well varied, and mixed. Good work!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me here on the forums, or in-game when you see me :) Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.