Not open for further replies.

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
Username : Pauloc99

Map name : NAH > Neos Against Humanity (Refer to the card game Cards Against Humanity)

Theme : Neos / Ice / Ladders / Fence / more Neos

/plot visit Pauloc99 #1

Difficulty : Insane

Number of jumps : 100+ Jumps

Amount of checkpoints : 11

Map Testers : FallOutBrandon / Caseyclosed / Kubikit and Myself

Story of the Jump : Well, before starting making the build, I was like oh wow "I need to build something different as first build". So I saw figurines on my desk and so I decided to build'em in 3D :D
So, why a blank human (no details, etc..) : Well, we live in 2019 and there are many many many sexual genders existing, and many ""colors"". So I decided to make it blank so everybody can play it, regardless of stereotypes ! It's just hard, insanely hard :D Have fun !

Oh ! And I love building organics ! So i'll build more when I'll have time xD (7h ~ to build the overall of this) <3

1564267671688.png

1564267733355.png

1564267847376.png

You begin on the feet and you grow up to head then into the heart. This is my vision, how all humans evolve !

Last edited:

Kubikit

MVP
Kubikit
Kubikit
MVP
Ratings
Hey, I'll give this one an obvious +1.
The jumps are great and varied, I love neos, you seem to love them aswell.
The build is monochromatic, though it's very appealing to the eye.
I believe your parkour fits the insane difficulty, as much as i like the jumps you made, they're very challenging yet not too frustrating.
TLDR : Impressive well balanced fun super hard map.

Ratings
Username : Pauloc99

Map name : NAH > Neos Against Humanity (Refer to the card game Cards Against Humanity)

Theme : Neos / Ice / Ladders / Fence / more Neos

/plot visit Pauloc99 #1

Difficulty : Insane

Number of jumps : 100+ Jumps

Amount of checkpoints : 11

Map Testers : FallOutBrandon / Caseyclosed / Kubikit and Myself

Story of the Jump : Well, before starting making the build, I was like oh wow "I need to build something different as first build". So I saw figurines on my desk and so I decided to build'em in 3D :D
So, why a blank human (no details, etc..) : Well, we live in 2019 and there are many many many sexual genders existing, and many ""colors"". So I decided to make it blank so everybody can play it, regardless of stereotypes ! It's just hard, insanely hard :D Have fun !

Oh ! And I love building organics ! So i'll build more when I'll have time xD (7h ~ to build the overall of this) <3

View attachment 15974
View attachment 15975
View attachment 15976
Obvious +1 for many reasons, but overall it’s very creative! I really liked it when I tried it, I hope it gets accepted :D

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
+1 for a clean and easy insane map. really enjoyed and had fun while playing the map. hope its get accepted

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The theme is pretty nice, I always enjoy maps themed around practicing a specific type of jump. The shape of the build is good, but the monochromatic part looks very unappealing (to me, at least) and I get your reasoning, but it might come off as lazy to some. The parkour itself is quite good for an insane. Good luck!

+0.5!

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Pauloc99,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there aren't many maps like it, however the build is quite plain. I know that is what you're going for, but it isn't very attractive to look at.
The parkour is good, you did use a variety of jumps but some did get repetitive at times. It also does fit the insane difficulty.
There were a lot of floating jumps, and I feel like because the build is quite plain, the parkour stands out and makes the build overall look quite messy.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.