Hurricane Sally

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
I just want to note that Hurricane Sally is closing in on the Southeastern part of the United States coming from under the panhandle of Pensacola, FL where I happen to currently be staying at. I am praying for everyone that whoever might live in the cone of Sally's path stays safe. If you do not live in this region then stay safe anyway. I might not be on though it just depends if power goes out, and for how long, or if we have to evacuate base, given that it becomes that bad of a storm. Hurricane Sally does already to be a Cat-2 according to weather and hurricane trackers! Good luck out there. Have fun and stay safe!
=========================================================================================
“Whatever you do, don't play it safe. Don’t do things the way they’ve always been done. Don't try to fit into the
system. If you do what’s expected of you, you’ll never accomplish more than others expect.”
- Howard Schultz

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Omg, good luck dude. I don't know you personally- but I hope that u stay safe and good luck! <3

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Stay safe!! I just looked it up and didn't even realize there was a hurricane heading toward me (it'll be a tropical depression before it hits me tho, thankfully).

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
Stay safe!! I just looked it up and didn't even realize there was a hurricane heading toward me (it'll be a tropical depression before it hits me tho, thankfully).
Still stay safe out there, if you look at certain trackers, there are 2 more headed our way! Stay safe and stay warm/comfortable!

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
For those that are in its path and the 2 others. Stay safe. You'll get through this and be back with your friends before you know it. There is nothing you can't get through.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey, Sally has made her way through. Is everyone ok? Thankfully Sally went much farther south and barely hit us. I have some friends heading down to Pensacola this weekend to help with clean up. Hope all is safe!!

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
Hey, Sally has made her way through. Is everyone ok? Thankfully Sally went much farther south and barely hit us. I have some friends heading down to Pensacola this weekend to help with clean up. Hope all is safe!!
Yes I agree! Sally did also go a bit faster than she arrived but that is fine by me! You are fantastic for being able to get friends to help. I would most definitely help but I am stuck on the Naval Base here in Pensacola. Thank you for getting help Elly_x!

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is better, especially when it comes to saving life, or some pain."
- William Blake

KaoSSxReloadz | Discord: KaoSS x Reloadz#0777

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Sally's through here too. Had some winds today and last night but all good on the East coast. Teddy next week is a bit more of a concern. Hope everyone's still prepared for that one.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Sally's through here too. Had some winds today and last night but all good on the East coast. Teddy next week is a bit more of a concern. Hope everyone's still prepared for that one.
Teddy isnt a great name for a hurricane, but we will always be safe, I was thinking more of Hurricane Tasses?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
Absolutely! Teddy however, is supposed to drift off back into the ocean along the east coast of FL and GA. He is supposed to keep distance but we still might have some rain storms coming in. Good luck and stay safe if anything changes!