CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My name is Ziggy aka CosmicLunaBunny or iSleepMuch or DancingAlone or RlyL. I got so bored that I decided to make another one :D. Obviously last year I said "Manacube *** and im quitting" and I did quit. Buuuut I decided to come back!!! Because I realize how childish I was and it was funny when I read the comments (I died 10 times while reading). Hopefully I don't have a seizure and again and start raging like the child I am :'D.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Welcome back! <3 Glad that you realize you were being childish and have matured enough to understand that you should change your behavior. (even though I have never met you and don't know if you actually act that way. Just going off what you said xD)
---

Some questions to get to know you better:
What server(s) do you play? I main atlas and sometimes go on parkour and creative. -v-
Why did you quit? Just became tired of the server? Or perhaps for another reason.
Why have you decided to come back? Missed the community? Or maybe the different game modes available on Manacube.
---
hope we can become friends <3
-kxe :D

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Welcome back! <3 Glad that you realize you were being childish and have matured enough to understand that you should change your behavior. (even though I have never met you and don't know if you actually act that way. Just going off what you said xD)
---

Some questions to get to know you better:
What server(s) do you play? I main atlas and sometimes go on parkour and creative. -v-
Why did you quit? Just became tired of the server? Or perhaps for another reason.
Why have you decided to come back? Missed the community? Or maybe the different game modes available on Manacube.
---
hope we can become friends <3
-kxe :D
TY someone actully replied!!! XD I mainly quit because I was failing school and got cyber bullied and bullied irl. Ive decided to come back mainly because it was a great community and well tbh I felt excluded kinda and thats why I kinda left but ye.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
TY someone actully replied!!! XD I mainly quit because I was failing school and got cyber bullied and bullied irl. Ive decided to come back mainly because it was a great community and well tbh I felt excluded kinda and thats why I kinda left but ye.
Aww that's terrible :( Hope things are better now! <3
What server do you main? I can come on some time and we can chill ;)
Oh and congrats on 200 posts! -v-

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Aww that's terrible :( Hope things are better now! <3
What server do you main? I can come on some time and we can chill ;)
Oh and congrats on 200 posts! -v-
Im doing better now, and Ty. I main Aztec and Factions kinda not rly active. Ive been stream sniping streamers who are doing lately and ruining their lives by setting traps at the end portal (quit fun ngl XD)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
GO CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDEO PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE MY FEET SMELL LIKE CHEESE ANXII IS A CUTIE

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
welcome! i'm glad to hear that you want to give manacube another chance. let one of us know if there's anything we can do to help you<3
glad to have you back!