I am back!

dubby7

Ratings
hey guys after a long time I am finally back!

if you are wondering why I took a break was because I was a moderator for a server and the servers ex owner destroyed everything out of spite of the new owner, we tried everything to get our machines back and our emails but sadly there was to much damage for the worlds and mods we had on our servr. It sucked so bad because I loved that server to death but now I am back to try and be a staff member on here. I need to be active but I am an OG lol I hope you guys will like me being back because I missed all of you guys so much!

I work now so I will be able to do as much as I can to try and be active on the discord fourms and game! I hope you guys enjoy my little storytime and ^^ hiya!!!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Dubby! I've missed you. I wondered where you went, to be honest. It's great to see that you're going to try to apply for staff on ManaCube, I wish you the best of luck! I finally became a staff member on ManaCube and it would be amazing if you become one also, good luck with your application when you apply :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Welcome back Dubby, hope to see you online soon and applying for staff with your newfound experience at another server. I heard last time about what happened to your other server which is no good.
See you round!

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
Hi back ! I'm maawc !

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
hey guys after a long time I am finally back!

if you are wondering why I took a break was because I was a moderator for a server and the servers ex owner destroyed everything out of spite of the new owner, we tried everything to get our machines back and our emails but sadly there was to much damage for the worlds and mods we had on our servr. It sucked so bad because I loved that server to death but now I am back to try and be a staff member on here. I need to be active but I am an OG lol I hope you guys will like me being back because I missed all of you guys so much!

I work now so I will be able to do as much as I can to try and be active on the discord fourms and game! I hope you guys enjoy my little storytime and ^^ hiya!!!
Hey Dubby7 :D

I am very excited to hear you are returning!! I remember your /warp freestuff, and how generous you were to the Survival community. Will be great to have you back!

I hope to see you around Survival!

Regards,

-Java

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Wb how do i rate cookie idk how