I applied a 100% success 0 % destroy rate experiance V book to my pick and it destroyed it.

JumpFatty

ELITE
JumpFatty
JumpFatty
ELITE
Ratings
I have just applied a 100% success 0 % destroy rate experience V book to my pickaxe and it destroyed it, Unfortunately I do not have proof as I wasn't recording, I also do not have proof of what my pickaxe was, I told LilKayla Straight away and she said make a thread, I understand that I am known as being "immature, idiotic etc" but I am not lying and i'm actually quite mad as it was a good 500-750K mana to make. The pickaxe had Efficiency 25, Unbreaking 25, Fortune 25, Experienced IV, Reforged IX, Speed 3, Haste 3 & Autosell 1. Like I said I do not have proof of the enchantments unfortunately, But I really do hope there is a way to resolve this as I put a fair amount of time into getting all of the mana to be able to make that pickaxe.

JumpFatty

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello @JumpFatty,

If anything were to be done, it’d likely have to be through the tickets under the support section. Currently this is a very common issue that his being worked on, without proof it’s unlikely anything can be done, but I’d recommend creating a support ticket just to be sure.
In future if this happens again, I’d recommend recording it just incase it does happen. I’ll report this incase it hasn’t been already, but similar incidents have happened in-game regarding angel dust.

Here’s where you can file the ticket, hopefully this can be resolved but as I said, I can’t promise anything with zero proof. https://forums.manacube.com/support/

Ratings
I have just applied a 100% success 0 % destroy rate experience V book to my pickaxe and it destroyed it, Unfortunately I do not have proof as I wasn't recording, I also do not have proof of what my pickaxe was, I told LilKayla Straight away and she said make a thread, I understand that I am known as being "immature, idiotic etc" but I am not lying and i'm actually quite mad as it was a good 500-750K mana to make. The pickaxe had Efficiency 25, Unbreaking 25, Fortune 25, Experienced IV, Reforged IX, Speed 3, Haste 3 & Autosell 1. Like I said I do not have proof of the enchantments unfortunately, But I really do hope there is a way to resolve this as I put a fair amount of time into getting all of the mana to be able to make that pickaxe.

JumpFatty
That's just very very very bad luck