I beat the parkour, now what?

Ratings
Says congrats I can beta test parkour but there's no way to tell I actually beat it so here's some proof

Before anyone asks the Speed thing is from a mod that displays potions you have and your armor stats if you wear armor.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Says congrats I can beta test parkour but there's no way to tell I actually beat it so here's some proof

Before anyone asks the Speed thing is from a mod that displays potions you have and your armor stats if you wear armor.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/parkour-courses-3011757/
^^^^^^^^^^^ Its for the new parkour server coming out on minevast, i think you get to beta test it
congratulations! but may i ask how you have speed anyways?
also, i was 2 jumps away once but lagged and my character didnt sprint :( but during that time i didnt see signs on the finish, maybe its extra.

Ratings
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/parkour-courses-3011757/
^^^^^^^^^^^ Its for the new parkour server coming out on minevast, i think you get to beta test it
congratulations! but may i ask how you have speed anyways?
also, i was 2 jumps away once but lagged and my character didnt sprint :( but during that time i didnt see signs on the finish, maybe its extra.
I lagged a few times as well on the last jumps, but I just kept trying :p
Also the speed is from the beacons I am guessing.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I lagged a few times as well on the last jumps, but I just kept trying :p
Also the speed is from the beacons I am guessing.
there arent any active beacons at the hub, and besides it wouldnt give you infinite speed.
maybe its a extra prize? so you could get to the end of the parkour easily :p

Ratings
there arent any active beacons at the hub, and besides it wouldnt give you infinite speed.
maybe its a extra prize? so you could get to the end of the parkour easily :p
So i just got on the server to see if i still had speed, and what I found out was (I think) You always have it, but it doesnt show in your inventory. If you turn on particles it shows you have an effect and the mod I have says I have it so I guess you wont notice without particles on :O

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
So i just got on the server to see if i still had speed, and what I found out was (I think) You always have it, but it doesnt show in your inventory. If you turn on particles it shows you have an effect and the mod I have says I have it so I guess you wont notice without particles on :O
*asks dacon* xD but congrats on completing the parkour anyways :)