I do not like this server - A Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
It can be toxic at sometimes, most of the times actually. The mods are merciless and biased which is quite confusing because this is a simple Minecraft server, you aren’t running the third reich... AND it is always laggy.

this is not anti-manacube propaganda or a radical narrative; This is simply a conclusion.

Here’s a lil anecdote. I was banned on discord in the summer for “doxing” sil, but it was a mere dox.. all I did was set my profile picture to a selfie of him. No one even knew! Wow! And I was banned and I tried to appeal a couple weeks ago but the merciless mods told me to wait 3 months! 3 months! For what! Unreal.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I was banned on discord in the summer for “doxing” sil, but it was a mere dox..
“Mere dox” or not ... you’re not in the position to judge how little it should impact someone, as it wasn’t your face that was set as someones profile picture. Whether people knew it was him or not, is entirely irrelevant - the point is, it was not you, and you had no right whatsoever to take that picture, and use it as your own.

For people who dislike the server so much, and are so clearly paranoid about bias/abuse in the staff team; you certainly stick around a lot, and do nothing about it but make a thread complaining every now and then. I’ll also be closing this thread, as there’s absolutely no need whatsoever to keep making threads purely to be disrespectful towards Sil.

//warned

Status
Not open for further replies.