Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Imo its a bit steep for what seems like a handful of cosmetics that are not even worth 20 cubits together.
Maybe if it was 5 cubits I'd consider it but this is just slack lol

javaw_OQBWiwgdeA.png

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
That's like saying that crates suck and should be 1 cubit: it may be a based opinion but it's probably not gonna happen

TL;DR: Welcome to ManaCube

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I agree
but with almost 150k cubits in circulation I think they're trying to better control that economy
I don't really think there is a way to prevent this growth
Leaving us in a stalemate of higher prices
I think this wealth hoarding stems from coinflipping
It may be fixable if there is something like a purge or lifespan for cubits. not a good idea but may be a solution. Would require cf to be removed to prevent a relapse

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Imo just having cfs could cause potential issues for Mana with certain countries. I'm not sure about other places but the Aus Government is going to start targeting "underage gambling" which is going to include lootboxes, gambling of purchased game currency and stuff like that. Plus I'm not sure about other countries laws around under 18 online gambling. I believe this is mostly for games like CSGO but could apply to mana as well.

Maybe a max cubits per person (although i guess this could be bypassed with alts)