I got a Legendary drop but inventory was full

cataclysm7

VIP
Cataclysm7
Cataclysm7
VIP
Ratings
I forgot to screenshot but ask anyone in earth server. I got legendary spider bow but my inventory was full so I didn't get it. username is Cataclysm7

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hey! Unfortunately without a screenshot of this it would be difficult for an admin to give you this item back. As well as, it’s technically a player error so you would need to be more careful in future!

If you’re able to access your chatlogs (Windows Key + R > type %appdata% > click .Minecraft > logs) and take a screenshot of the message announcing you won this item from there, then make a support ticket providing the information, someone may be able to look into this for you, but again, I can’t promise anything since it is essentially a player error. If you need any further help accessing your chat logs, or use a different device other than a windows laptop/pc, feel free to contact me here on the forums or on discord [hallowqueen#2377].

https://manacube.com/support/

cataclysm7

VIP
Cataclysm7
Cataclysm7
VIP
Ratings
Hey! Unfortunately without a screenshot of this it would be difficult for an admin to give you this item back. As well as, it’s technically a player error so you would need to be more careful in future!

If you’re able to access your chatlogs (Windows Key + R > type %appdata% > click .Minecraft > logs) and take a screenshot of the message announcing you won this item from there, then make a support ticket providing the information, someone may be able to look into this for you, but again, I can’t promise anything since it is essentially a player error. If you need any further help accessing your chat logs, or use a different device other than a windows laptop/pc, feel free to contact me here on the forums or on discord [hallowqueen#2377].

https://manacube.com/support/
How is this a player error this is just bad game design? When this happens in hypixel theres still a way to claim it.