I got banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
so today i logged onto this server and i was looking for a good OPprison server, i was finding it kind of interesting, i did /mine and was digging so much stuff with my pickaxe (because that is normal for OPPrison) and then all of a sudden i get disconected from the server and a screen comes up saying, THE BANHAMMER HAS SPOKEN something about a hack called "nuke" (i dunno) and then it wont let me rejoin. i was not hacking and this sucks i am not gonna play this server ever again because it is terrible.

also because they banned me 4 no reason

THIS SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY BIG CHUNGUS SO IT IS ADVISED YOU DO NOT PLAY IT.

please say so if this happened to you

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
Ratings
6 4
Aye man don't worry about it, your ban appeal will probably get denied. Chances are if it was for a hack, they've got some sort of proof. If not they'll still make up a reason to keep you banned. Your best bet is to either buy an unban or find a new server

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
your ban appeal will probably get denied.
Not always. We take many factors into consideration when looking over appeals.

If not they'll still make up a reason to keep you banned.
As staff, we don’t enjoy banning/muting players, as we want ManaCube to have players, not chase them away. Your accusation here is completely false, but if you feel any member(s) of staff are ‘abusing’ their power and banning players for illegitimate reasons, you’re more than welcome to file a report here: https://manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/

First offence for hacking is a 14 day ban, if you use hacks a second time, then it’s perm. I think your entire statement is unnecessary, but especially the final sentence where you’re trying to convince players to leave the server.

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
This servers fuckin ass, they've never accepted an appeal, they're jews about their unbans.
This is not true as they will accept an appeal if the reason is a good one, for example if the person who has appealed was falsely banned then the appeal would be accepted, there was also no need for the last bit of your sentence.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I have to disagree with you on this. If the reason is good enough or if you can prove you were not hacking, it will get accepted. I know from experience.
True, he probably thinks they deny everyone just because they rejected his terrible appeal

Ratings
In order for someone to get banned, they need proof. Otherwise thats basically banning someone thats totally innocent. ManaCube wants people playing, not an empty server because players are worried they'll get banned for no reason. I think the mods also check in on the appeals, not ignore them unlike some bad servers.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Ratings
3 13
damn i found another post, these staff really have issues. they need better training. this happened to me aswell, i think the staff are just trying to keep their jobs since there are no hackers they gotta ban innocents to act like they are actually doing shit.

damn i found another post, these staff really have issues. they need better training. this happened to me aswell, i think the staff are just trying to keep their jobs since there are no hackers they gotta ban innocents to act like they are actually doing shit.
Watch out that you're not mining too much and chatting actively, because a random staff member WHO YOU NEVER EVEN HAVE SEEN ONLINE will ban you for being a bot, about 8 hours after you left the server.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Ratings
3 13
I’d suggest not responding to old threads, as there’s really no need. If you’d like your issues resolved, see below:

@xXxyoranxXx - You can file a ban appeal if you believe you were falsely banned, and as I mentioned to you, @LOLPundaz in your comment on Dacon’s profile, you can file a staff report via the support section.

Ban appeal section: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/
Support (Staff reports): https://forums.manacube.com/support/
No point in reporting 1 staff if it was more than 1 who were discussing my appeal and rejected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.