i got falsely banned

should i be permo band

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
on kit pvp i had over 46k hours and i have been reported a few times and one of manacube staff named annaxrocks froze me and asked me to team share i then said y am i here, then she/he repeted you are suspected of using a hack client which i am not and idk how to even use team share so im not going to download it and let some random person do through my stuff. i then said u are abusing your power as staff because i killed her/him three times and she/ he was just angery. i do not beleve i should be permently banned, even though she/he said it will be a 24hour ban turned into a perminent ban i cannt belive somone like that is staff please get back to me. if you could have a word with annaxrocks that would be much apricated.

thankyou olvexic.

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there!

Screensharing is a method staff use if they are unsure whether or not someone is hacking. There's a lot of great info on it here https://manacube.wiki/en/in-game/Screensharing. According to your ban record you have been banned previously for hacking, so this time would be your second offence (screenshare refusal/leaving in the middle are both bannable) and are therefore permanently banned. You can always appeal your ban at this link, and if you feel that a staff member abused their powers you can open a support ticket here. I do understand that you didn't want to be screenshared for privacy reasons. I've never personally been screenshared, but I know others have shared concern about the process and how it can invade one's privacy.

Best of luck,
4thForce

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Don't lie about your hours either. KitPvP has a bug in the hours counter. If you want to see your real time, do /a and go to the time achievement. This will tell you how long you have really been playing. I think it multiplies your actual hours by like 7 or more, not too sure, but it's a known bug. Lets be honest: you know you haven't been playing for 46k hours; that's over 5 years. GL tho.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
No way you have 46k hours