I have a hard time playing parkour.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
title says it all, I die alot and have to respond and lose my checkpoint everytime, once i was on 999 jumps on the jump game at spawn but I think shinxray teleported me and made me lose all my progreess (i think) so yeah that explains why i wont be coming back to the server anymore. thanks if u wanna talk to me you can message me because i will give you some life and financial advice

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
title says it all, I die alot and have to respond and lose my checkpoint everytime, once i was on 999 jumps on the jump game at spawn but I think shinxray teleported me and made me lose all my progreess (i think) so yeah that explains why i wont be coming back to the server anymore. thanks if u wanna talk to me you can message me because i will give you some life and financial advice
the "Jump game" is called spawn parkour. also just because of one off, you could send proof to shinxray about the jumps that happened and he could probs be able to give you the Jumper title?

TheAlmightyApple

PATRON
TheAlmightyApple
TheAlmightyApple
Patron
Ratings
if you fail once that just gives an option to get back up and try again to succeed or to saty down and be defeated, make your answer wisely