I just found this forum...

Ratings
Hello everyone!

So I’m Cloudiez, I’m new to manacube. I joined earlier this month / end of last month and I’ve been spending the best part of my day on the server ngl.
My name is Hannah, I’m 18 and I’m from the UK. I’ve just finished school so this is one of my main pastimes before I start work. I find minecraft very therapeutic and often play it to keep my brain occupied whilst I’m home alone.
I mainly play survival and you can often find me grinding for quest points, asking stupid questions or saying “yikes” a lot. I pop into Olympus and Creative from time to time, very occasionally islands/skyblock (but I don’t really understand how to play it tbh).

I’m excited to keep on playing (I’m determined to be the underdog of this season... my party with one member and 800k will beat you all... ;)) and to make some friends!

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Welcome to Manacube! It's always nice to see a new friendly face introducing themselves. My name is Roza and I'm a new skyblock helper. You should give skyblock a second chance. It has a friendly community that is always willing to help you out if you ever get stuck. I personally main skyblock so you'll most likely find me there!

Have a nice day,
Roza.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hi, welcome to Manacube! I notice you didn't list Parkour, but why not give it a try? We're a friendly community and I'm here if you ever need help with anything. I'm on olympus and creative a bit too, so maybe I'll run into you! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I third the parkour hype.