I just mined my inf chest with an axe and never got it back ??

It never even dropped. I just bought it for 650k mana and 1 cubit after saving for days. When I mined it with an axe it didn’t even drop? What can I do to get it back. Could the lag have taken it?

lilPietra

Ratings
The clear lag could have taken it. Did all item drops get cleared?

Perhaps a staff member could look into this case further. I wish I could help you but I am not too familiar with other servers. I mainly play KitPvP, Parkour and Creative. Hope you get your inf chest back :D

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
@yaboinoah52 File a support ticket, for this kind of thing however, you'd need proof.

It’s possible that the ‘farmlimiter' could have removed it to clear lag, if this is the case, then nothing really can be done. In future, keep an eye in chat as it typically announces that drops will be cleared before it happens. In general, just be more careful and hopefully this issue can be resolved, however I cannot promise it can be replaced.

Also depending on the TPS, dropped items sometimes go invisible, so if anything like this happens again and TPS is quite low, I’d suggest running around the nearby area just to double check the drops aren’t just invisible.

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
This most likely happened because instead of the chest you mined the sign on the chest, is that what you did?
Because in season 1 something like that happened, the guy never got his chest back tho. . . .

This most likely happened because instead of the chest you mined the sign on the chest, is that what you did?
Because in season 1 something like that happened, the guy never got his chest back tho. . . .
Yeah that is what happened, it said chest disabled or something like that. There should be a warning, doesn’t seem right that a 20 dollar item can be lost that quick from a simple mistake. I filed it a ticket hopefully I’ll be able to get it back.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
@yaboinoah52 If it doesn’t let you break the chest, in future file a support ticket and explain the situation but never break it by the sign. If you break the sign rather than the chest, then that’s kind of a player error, so I can’t promise anything will be done. However since you have filed a ticket, an Admin likely will decide if they can do anything about it.

If possible and if you already haven’t done it, I’d edit that into your current ticket. Exactly what you mentioned about the ‘chest disabled’ just so whoever looks at it is aware what’s happening.

Hopefully it gets resolved, have a nice day/night.

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
That's just bad, unintuitive design. How's a random customer that buys it supposed to know that? I have 4 infinity chests on islands and had 2 on olympus, but I've never known breaking it by the sign would be bad. If you don't inform the user it's not their error.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
If you don't inform the user it's not their error.
If it refused to allow them to break the chest, and said ‘chest disabled’ like they said, then they weren’t completely unknowing that there was an issue with breaking it, however I do agree that there should be a notice on the store for all infinity chests (under all of the server sub-categories that they are purchasable from) above the item description, to say something along the lines of ‘When moving/breaking infinity chests DO NOT break the sign’.

Another possible suggestion would be to edit the ‘chest disabled’ message, and include ‘Please contact an Administrator here, <link to the support subform>’ in-game.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
If it refused to allow them to break the chest, and said ‘chest disabled’ like they said, then they weren’t completely unknowing that there was an issue with breaking it, however I do agree that there should be a notice on the store for all infinity chests (under all of the server sub-categories that they are purchasable from) above the item description, to say something along the lines of ‘When moving/breaking infinity chests DO NOT break the sign’.

Another possible suggestion would be to edit the ‘chest disabled’ message, and include ‘Please contact an Administrator here, <link to the support subform>’ in-game.
Do both. The item description would warn in advance, and then the chest would inform them about how to get it moved. It should be a relatively easy fix (coming from someone who knows nothing about programming).