Rejected I know It already has been done before, but I just want a mod to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3D Pixel Mario
/plot v LennyTheSniper 2
There is 2 main flaws with this Map That I struggle a lot to sort out :
- The map is W A Y too big. (You can't even see the whole thing at once !)
- Some of the jumps are 1.9+ only, making it impossible in 1.8.9.
2019-12-02_18.36.02.png
2019-12-02_18.36.11.png
2019-12-02_18.36.32.png
2019-12-02_18.36.42.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
If the map is impossible in 1.8.9 (the recommended Parkour version), it absolutely needs to be changed. Also, if you think the build is too big, then try to shrink it a bit; you've got unlimited time, don't feel rushed to submit! Otherwise, I'd say the theme isn't very original, and the build is mostly pixel art (even if 3D, it's still pixel art). The parkour looks fun, but also a bit repetitive.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I genuinely didn’t believe this was minecraft. This is SO WELL BUILT, I LOVE IT! It literally gives me nostalgia back to the SNES days! As MCBYT said tho, very unoriginal as there are a few Mario maps :(

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected, although the build is very good, and I can tell you put a lot of effort into creating this map, the theme isn't very original as we already have MANY Mario themed maps on ManaCube, mostly my main concern regarding this map is the jumps, since 1.8.9 is the recommended version of ManaCube Parkour, it HAS to be possible in this version, as we don't recommend anyone play on higher version than 1.8.9 due to block glitches. I'd also recommend lowering it in size, as bigger sized maps can overlap on other maps and are more difficult to fit on the road.

In the future when submitting maps, please refer to the following links below to see the current official Parkour list with themes, as well as map creation and submission format and important information.

Parkour list (with theme): https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
Map Submission Information & format: https://www.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit your map to the forums, we really appreciate the effort put into it! We'd love to see more from you in the near-future! :D

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.