I made my parkour on my first day playing! :)

Ratings
6 1
Hey guys. It's AshlandGaming! I made my own parkour (with help from AwesomeMax921 of course).
You can visit it at /plot home AshlandGaming

http://imgur.com/QJtaelZ
Yeah... I did some of it. At least some of the levels.

Never mind. I'll make some more levels soon :) by myself... of course...

Ratings
Very colourful and pleasing to the eye! Good job :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Ashland,

When you submit a map you need to have some things in mind. Never submit a map that is not ready. Finish it and then submit it.
Your map also needs a theme like all of the accepted parkours. http://forums.minevast.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ Go to this link for more information of what a map needs to have. I know you can do better and next time dont submit a map until it is ready because staff will reject or accept this map once you submit it and they cant accept it or reject it if it is not ready.
Since you are new I will give you a tip: Dont make parkour maps with pixel art because they wont accept it. There are too many Parkour courses with pixelarts allready accepted and dont copy themes. I hope this helped. I dont want to sound rude
You can go to the parkour server by typing /parkour to see some allready accepted parkour maps so you can imagine where to place checkpoints, the plate with the wool so people can jump into them, receive gems and go to spawn.

Ratings
6 1
I was only s
Hey Ashland,

When you submit a map you need to have some things in mind. Never submit a map that is not ready. Finish it and then submit it.
Your map also needs a theme like all of the accepted parkours. http://forums.minevast.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ Go to this link for more information of what a map needs to have. I know you can do better and next time dont submit a map until it is ready because staff will reject or accept this map once you submit it and they cant accept it or reject it if it is not ready.
Since you are new I will give you a tip: Dont make parkour maps with pixel art because they wont accept it. There are too many Parkour courses with pixelarts allready accepted and dont copy themes. I hope this helped. I dont want to sound rude
You can go to the parkour server by typing /parkour to see some allready accepted parkour maps so you can imagine where to place checkpoints, the plate with the wool so people can jump into them, receive gems and go to spawn.
I was only sharing my plot. Not for the Parkour server.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya Ashland,

You might have seen me tp to your plot haha!
Anyways, the course looks really good and has a fair share of different blocks. Very colourful and not too hard. If you keep on making courses, you'll maybe be able to submit one at the end. Maybe choose a specific theme next time?

Good luck with building and most importantly, have fun!

Ratings
6 1
Heya Ashland,

You might have seen me tp to your plot haha!
Anyways, the course looks really good and has a fair share of different blocks. Very colourful and not too hard. If you keep on making courses, you'll maybe be able to submit one at the end. Maybe choose a specific theme next time?

Good luck with building and most importantly, have fun!
Well... yes I did I think. Are you a Sonic or Tails fan by the way?

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Well... yes I did I think. Are you a Sonic or Tails fan by the way?
Yess, I used to play a lot of Sonic games back in the day. I always liked Tails as a character c:

Ratings
6 1
Yess, I used to play a lot of Sonic games back in the day. I always liked Tails as a character c:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!
That's how the theme song goes :)

I love Sonic the Hedgehog. Green Hill is good. Marble Zone something is harder.
I like Sonic Generations, it's the best. I got to the San Francisco level (I think it's City Escape) and to the highway level.
I defeated Dr Eggman Robot. I defeated the Boss for Green Hill Act 3. Such funny music.
I'm not a fan of Mario.

By the way, I am 14 coming up 15 so don't think I was born around the 80s and 90s.