I need help on a skyblock issue please

Ratings
I haven't been on skyblock for a while because of school but I just got on today and when I got on all of my iron golem spawners were gone. I had over 40 of them. I believe the people responsible for this was el_destructorYT and Andrea232007. They were they only people that could have done this. so if you are a part of the skyblock community do not trust these players. also if the staff could help me get it back that would be great. If you made it this far thankyou for reading the whole thing and please help get a staff to notice this.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I'll try to help you work this out, just message me whenever I'm online or helpop.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Make sure u had proof of you having the iron golem spawners and I wish you luck that you get your items back safe and sound.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Make sure u had proof of you having the iron golem spawners and I wish you luck that you get your items back safe and sound.
Their issue was back in 2016 and it was solved back then too. Even if it wasn't, 2 years later which is now, the season would've reset. Please try not to respond to dead threads such as this just to get your post count up. Thank you.