I quit forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username111

Donator
Ratings
I taken a pause after a bad conversation with dacon about ranks (also notice he added the survival right after changing shop rules to force global ranks to buy again to have access on all of them, where they lost faction a while ago, I maintain of the conversation we had a while ago that people who bought global rank should keep it globally, and that I'm against any unfair perk). And when I came back, I checked the updates, it was filled with perk adds and pay 2 win stuff, temporary paid bonuses...and it looks like the EULA changed it's mind and doesn't give a shit about servers that break their law anymore and just black list them on the future versions to have nothing to do with them. also Prison seems to be out of the course too, making a second server out of the global rank owners's list, making the "no scam" rule somehow ironic.

Just ban me so I'm sure I'll not be tempted to see how much shittier you made your server, Dacon. have fun wiping your ass with all the cash idiots will give you.

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
I'm really sorry you've had this situation on Minevast. If you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open. <3

~Madi

Im sorry you feel that way. It is a bit of an inconvenience for people who already bought global rank to not be ranked in newly formed servers. However i'm sure there is a reason for it, or will be amended soon.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
I remember seeing when there were Global ranks (from April 2015 of when I bought Sponsor) that the rank would be on all gamemodes.. either Dacon's mistake or he intended it...

Username111

Donator
Ratings
Im sorry you feel that way. It is a bit of an inconvenience for people who already bought global rank to not be ranked in newly formed servers. However i'm sure there is a reason for it, or will be amended soon.
He did that for money, what do you think. And it won't be given back, ever. Dacon made it clear when I talked with him, that it won't happen.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
He did that for money, what do you think. And it won't be given back, ever. Dacon made it clear when I talked with him, that it won't happen.
It said that at the time.
Then EULA came and Dacon was forced to change it.
Don't blame it on Dacon.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
It's a shame you feel this way. When you bought your rank it listed what servers you would get it on. You got what you paid for!

Regarding EULA, the server was forced to change in order to meet the requirements to refrain from staying blacklisted. All the perks which have been since added to NOT go against the EULA and it still matters. If we were to go against their rules then the server would be blacklisted from newer versions of minecraft. These perks avoid rule breaking and provide advantages to EVERYONE online at the time.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another member of staff, however I'm sure Dacon explained it well.

Username111

Donator
Ratings
It said that at the time.
Then EULA came and Dacon was forced to change it.
Don't blame it on Dacon.
it's worse than before the EULA, so that's not an arguement...maybe it doesn't seem like it for everyone else, but to me it feels even more unfair than before to me...and these temporary paid boosts...the ranks being Global or individual changes nothing, by the way...except the fact that people who bought globals are screwed

It's a shame you feel this way. When you bought your rank it listed what servers you would get it on. You got what you paid for!

Regarding EULA, the server was forced to change in order to meet the requirements to refrain from staying blacklisted. All the perks which have been since added to NOT go against the EULA and it still matters. If we were to go against their rules then the server would be blacklisted from newer versions of minecraft. These perks avoid rule breaking and provide advantages to EVERYONE online at the time.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another member of staff, however I'm sure Dacon explained it well.
the rank I bought back then said "Global" so basically, I don't have what I paid for anymore...

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
it's worse than before the EULA, so that's not an arguement...maybe it doesn't seem like it for everyone else, but to me it feels even more unfair than before to me...and these temporary paid boosts...the ranks being Global or individual changes nothing, by the way...except the fact that people who bought globals are screwed

the rank I bought back then said "Global" so basically, I don't have what I paid for anymore...
Back when you bought your rank it was global.Which was the servers that were around then.
Global was removed before survival or barebones were added.
So when you bought your rank you got what you paid for then.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You seem to have your mind made up, and to be unwilling to listen to logic. That is your choice, but please be respectful to others when making your points.

The rank purchase was greatly appreciated. Every purchase helps to run the server and improve it. But it does not entitle you to free access to every future endeavor. MineVast is complying with EULA. You still have a rank on the servers you purchased it for. At no point in time did staff indicate that if you bought a rank it would extend to every future server and every future game mode implemented. Not even Disney World does that, why would MineVast?

I hope you will realize that you are being treated fairly and that MineVast is following EULA.

Either way please be respectful to others while complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.