I quit

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
What part of the building process is troubling you? If it's the build or the parkour, try asking a friend or a Mapper to help you out with the problem area. If it's the theme, just be patient: a good idea will come to you in time.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Hey man, I’ve seen some of your builds and I think you are doing a really good job! If you’d like to build a map with me, I have a bunch of original themes already! Message me on discord (MrBugs#3183) or In-game! I’d be happy to help!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
From what I've seen of your denied maps, they all have a common theme, which is repetitive parkour. You have tons of different types of jumps at your disposal, so take advantage of them! Just to name a few:
  • Soul sand
  • Ice
  • Water
  • Lava
  • Slime
  • Walls
  • Fences
  • Chests
  • Cake
  • Enchanting tables
  • Brewing stands
  • Anvils
  • Barriers
  • Stairs
  • Slabs
  • Cobwebs
  • Trapdoors
  • Doors
  • Fence gates
and there's even more than that! That's not even going into more complicated jumps, such as:
  • Neos
  • Cross neos
  • Neups
  • Corner jumps
  • Blip-ups
  • Throughs
and once again, that's not it!

Remember, you can always resubmit a map if it gets denied! Two of your three denied maps were denied mainly due to parkour (Ukulele and TeamTreesPlants), so try to spice up the jumps and resubmit. It'll be much easier than creating an entirely new map and shouldn't take longer than 10-15 minutes per map. Good luck! <3

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
If you continye to try you can do anything!