VIP+
VIP
Mapper
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
126 6
I think your 3rd song really improved from your first! I know not a lot of people like what you make, but I think for what it is and since you just started, it's pretty good.
I would maybe just suggest to add layers to it and not just have like 2 different instruments at the same time. I'm not saying to just mash a bunch of stuff together either, but creating sounds with different things could help make it less empty or something.
I don't know if that's just the genre, but I don't really know what genre it is.
I do have a question though. What do you use to make them? Overall, I think that you're off to a good start!

AshleyMarie

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
AshleyMarie
AshleyMarie
Mod+
Ratings
344 5
These sound awesome, Acid! I've made some beat songs myself and isn't it so much fun? Can't wait to hear more!

Acid Reflvx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Acid_Reflvx
Acid_Reflvx
ELITE
Ratings
750 111
I think your 3rd song really improved from your first! I know not a lot of people like what you make, but I think for what it is and since you just started, it's pretty good.
I would maybe just suggest to add layers to it and not just have like 2 different instruments at the same time. I'm not saying to just mash a bunch of stuff together either, but creating sounds with different things could help make it less empty or something.
I don't know if that's just the genre, but I don't really know what genre it is.
I do have a question though. What do you use to make them? Overall, I think that you're off to a good start!
1) Thank you <3
2) Layers, layers, layers, its so hard to make and I keep trying to make atmosphere but I dont have the right sound effects! I know exactly what you mean and dont worry Im working hard on getting there <3
3) I use LMMS to make my songs https://www.lmms.io/

<3

falconcat2000

VIP+
VIP
Derpytoh_
Derpytoh_
VIP+
Ratings
40 2
the third one is SO good! when ever i want chill music ill come to the forums XD