Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I think your 3rd song really improved from your first! I know not a lot of people like what you make, but I think for what it is and since you just started, it's pretty good.
I would maybe just suggest to add layers to it and not just have like 2 different instruments at the same time. I'm not saying to just mash a bunch of stuff together either, but creating sounds with different things could help make it less empty or something.
I don't know if that's just the genre, but I don't really know what genre it is.
I do have a question though. What do you use to make them? Overall, I think that you're off to a good start!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
These sound awesome, Acid! I've made some beat songs myself and isn't it so much fun? Can't wait to hear more!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I think your 3rd song really improved from your first! I know not a lot of people like what you make, but I think for what it is and since you just started, it's pretty good.
I would maybe just suggest to add layers to it and not just have like 2 different instruments at the same time. I'm not saying to just mash a bunch of stuff together either, but creating sounds with different things could help make it less empty or something.
I don't know if that's just the genre, but I don't really know what genre it is.
I do have a question though. What do you use to make them? Overall, I think that you're off to a good start!
1) Thank you <3
2) Layers, layers, layers, its so hard to make and I keep trying to make atmosphere but I dont have the right sound effects! I know exactly what you mean and dont worry Im working hard on getting there <3
3) I use LMMS to make my songs https://www.lmms.io/

<3