I wanted to know how the hell do I change my name on this cos I made this account ages ago and I hate my username and want to change it thanks lmao

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Here do I change my username on this website
Under "Account Details" there is the option to change your username. You can access your account details by clicking your profile picture on the top of this site.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya! If you click on your profile picture in the top left, there will be a dropdown menu where it says "account details." click on that and you will see a box that says "username." you can change it from there!

edit: jojo was too fast for me :sob:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Heya! If you click on your profile picture in the top left, there will be a dropdown menu where it says "account details." click on that and you will see a box that says "username." you can change it from there!

edit: jojo was too fast for me :sob:
Dear ManaCube moderator,
I would like to inform you that conflicting messages are being told to the players and members of the ManaCube community.
When creating a ManaCube website account, the user must create a name as expected. However, below the input bar for the account username is a message describing what the name does, and within this message comes the problem we face here today. "This is the name that will be shown with your messages. You may use any name you wish. Once set, this cannot be changed. " (ManaCube Account Registration 1) [see image 1] As described and shared, the registrar of accounts on the ManaCube website claim that the users' name can not be changed after being set. However, through the course of this thread, and may I mention the fact that it has an exceptionally long name which is rather amusing, we learn that users are able to change their name, after creation, in their user profile account details management. "Allows you to change your username across the site." (ManaCube Account Management 1) [see image 2] Receiving directly conflicting messages like this can cause major confusion, or may even spring conflicts among the community members, or may lead to further not-yet-recognized issues if not fixed.
In the spirit of learning and improving, I formally request this be solved in one of two manors; 1) On the ManaCube website account registration, I propose removing the part of the message where it claims "once set, this cannot be changed." (ManaCube Account Registration 1) So that the users will know that they have the ability to change their name, 2) On the ManaCube website Account Management page, remove the ability for a user to change their name. In my personal preference, I suggest following method #1 of settling this conflict. I believe that the members of the community should have the fair and unalienable right to change their name if they so desire or if they are requested by the proper moderation figure in respect to a violation of the ManaCube Network Rules.
I hope this is taken into consideration and can be applied to help the community develop further.

Have day,
Aly

References:
1636397507687.png
1636397596956.png

*image cropped due to the possibility of sensitive and/or private information being released.

---------------------------
This message is brought to you by; Aly & SSM's ManaCube Community Tour Guide Service.
Please rate your experience and give feedback on our website!
Gratuities are appreciated!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
You have to buy me ELITE and send me $6,000 worth of cubits!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi