I was banned for Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username: Mezi

Date and Server: May 29th / Skyblock

Why you were punished: Hacking

Have you been banned on Manacube before?
Never

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?: There is no evidence of me hacking and i left my computer on and unpluged my mouse to auto farm for me (Mineing) Hacking is where you use a softwere to put you self at an advantage agaisnt the server limits or other players. I believe some kid (me) who unplugs his mouse while holding the left mouse button isnt hacking. My reputation is fairly good, ive recived one warning so far. My friend has also been banned for hacking I remember me asking a mod why and how he was caught for hacking. She replies “Anti cheat was going off” saying that a signal of hacks were getting reported and i have a question as well, when i unpluged my mouse and left my self mining Was anti cheat going off? I think not. The only extention / mod i have for mincraft is my shader pack and thats it. Seeing my self get banned made me realize that Staff on this server shouldnt convict people of hacking when they are not. Im still considering to donate for Vip. But the Staff member who banned me should have done her or his research, again i left my self mining with no softwere just a simple exploit with my mouse and even if this exploint isnt allowed i would like to see a rule tell me it is not and a reduce to my punishment. Ps try it out for your self im not lying.

Any evidence to support your appeal:
|| ||

https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.