I_Corrupted_'s question/appeal

I got banned for KitPvp today because I was playing on a client that i was not supposed to and didn't realise that I had launched the wrong client. I don't know what I'm supposed to do but I'll make sure I won't launch up with the wrong client, soryyyy.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I got banned for KitPvp today because I was playing on a client that i was not supposed to and didn't realise that I had launched the wrong client. I don't know what I'm supposed to do but I'll make sure I won't launch up with the wrong client, soryyyy.
make a ban appeal in the ban/mute appeals section on forums, after that, ask a staff on forums/discord to send you a link to your appeal

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
click the link in my signature to make an appeal. if the ban is only 24h, the case will be closed and you will have to wait out your time.