Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Ice Breaker - Ice Sculpting
Saturday 26th January
2 PM EST // 7PM GMT

Not your timezone? Click here!

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 22.20.47.png

Join us for "Ice Breaker" where players will make sculptures from blocks of ice, but make sure to be careful as once you've destroyed a block of ice you can't put it back! The ice sculpture that's judged the best will win!​

You will be assigned a plot and given a pickaxe for breaking ice. Your job is to make the best looking ice sculpture and impress the judges!

Simply reply to this thread with your username to secure a place.
I will try my best to include everybody in this event but no promises if you're late.

1. Teaming is not allowed
2. Up to 30 ice blocks available
3. Placing blocks is not allowed. Only breaking!
4. Judges will be staff members
5. You will have 1 hour to finish your sculpture! (We can lower time if needed)
6. Follow all ManaCube rules
7. We reserve the right to disqualify players for previous mutes/bans and any behaviour during the event

The event is taking place on the event server so make sure to be in 1.12 and do /event! Please try and make an effort to be here 15 minutes ahead if you're taking part so we can sort out plots

No theme other than it being made of ice. As long as it doesn't break any rules, let your imagination run wild!

1st - Lupostrasz
2nd - DiamondG15
3rd - Faudon

The top three players will get the Frosty title on any server they want!
Screenshot at Jan 24 22-29-27.png

Good luck to all those who enter and remember to have fun! May the best ice sculptor win!​

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Yes please, something that's cold and creative :D (sounds like me without the creative xD)

Sign me up, my IGN is Bunstop

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
Ice Breaker - Ice Sculpting
Saturday 26th January
2 PM EST // 7PM GMT

Not your timezone? Click here!

View attachment 11364

Join us for "Ice Breaker" where players will make sculptures from blocks of ice, but make sure to be careful as once you've destroyed a block of ice you can't put it back! The ice sculpture that's judged the best will win!​

You will be assigned a plot and given a pickaxe for breaking ice. Your job is to make the best looking ice sculpture and impress the judges!

Simply reply to this thread with your username to secure a place.
I will try my best to include everybody in this event but no promises if you're late.

1. Teaming is not allowed
2. Up to 30 ice blocks available
3. Placing blocks is not allowed. Only breaking!
4. Judges will be staff members
5. You will have 1 hour to finish your sculpture! (We can lower time if needed)
6. Follow all ManaCube rules
7. We reserve the right to disqualify players for previous mutes/bans and any behaviour during the event

The event is taking place on the event server so make sure to be in 1.12 and do /event! Please try and make an effort to be here 15 minutes ahead if you're taking part so we can sort out plots

No theme other than it being made of ice. As long as it doesn't break any rules, let your imagination run wild!

This is where the winners will be listed once the event has concluded

The top three players will get the Frosty title on any server they want!
View attachment 11365

Good luck to all those who enter and remember to have fun! May the best ice sculptor win!​
Inch DragonFireEX I’m signing up

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: x_xBen

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Love this, looking forward to it!
FeaturingAnxiety

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
i would like to as well. hope i can be home to start my PC or else i'll just have some less minutes to make it.
:JustKevin