Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Ice Breaker - Ice Sculpting
Saturday 26th January
2 PM EST // 7PM GMT

Not your timezone? Click here!

View attachment 11364

Join us for "Ice Breaker" where players will make sculptures from blocks of ice, but make sure to be careful as once you've destroyed a block of ice you can't put it back! The ice sculpture that's judged the best will win!​

You will be assigned a plot and given a pickaxe for breaking ice. Your job is to make the best looking ice sculpture and impress the judges!

Simply reply to this thread with your username to secure a place.
I will try my best to include everybody in this event but no promises if you're late.

1. Teaming is not allowed
2. Up to 30 ice blocks available
3. Placing blocks is not allowed. Only breaking!
4. Judges will be staff members
5. You will have 1 hour to finish your sculpture! (We can lower time if needed)
6. Follow all ManaCube rules
7. We reserve the right to disqualify players for previous mutes/bans and any behaviour during the event

The event is taking place on the event server so make sure to be in 1.12 and do /event! Please try and make an effort to be here 15 minutes ahead if you're taking part so we can sort out plots

No theme other than it being made of ice. As long as it doesn't break any rules, let your imagination run wild!

This is where the winners will be listed once the event has concluded

The top three players will get the Frosty title on any server they want!
View attachment 11365

Good luck to all those who enter and remember to have fun! May the best ice sculptor win!​
ThatGuy354- My IGN

sean811

PATRON
sean811
sean811
Patron
Saturday 26th January
2 PM EST // 7PM GMT

View attachment 11364

Join us for "Ice Breaker" where players will make sculptures from blocks of ice, but make sure to be careful as once you've destroyed a block of ice you can't put it back! The ice sculpture that's judged the best will win!​

You will be assigned a plot and given a pickaxe for breaking ice. Your job is to make the best looking ice sculpture and impress the judges!

I will try my best to include everybody in this event but no promises if you're late.

7. We reserve the right to disqualify players for previous mutes/bans and any behaviour during the event

The event is taking place on the event server so make sure to be in 1.12 and do /event! Please try and make an effort to be here 15 minutes ahead if you're taking part so we can sort out plots

No theme other than it being made of ice. As long as it doesn't break any rules, let your imagination run wild!

View attachment 11365

Good luck to all those who enter and remember to have fun! May the best ice sculptor win!​

_TriGN

MVP+
_TriGN
_TriGN
MVP+
Ratings
Saturday 26th January
2 PM EST // 7PM GMT

View attachment 11364

View attachment 11365

Sign me up im TriGN614