Ice-Breaker

Ratings
G'day,

I'm Turtlefart, I joined recently, probably close to a week ago. Very very interested in the server, particularly Creative, which is where I am 100% of the time. I'm looking forward to spending more time on here, although as the Australian school holidays come to a close, I may be online slightly (or dramatically) less than I usually am, as lesson programming and staff development days take priority, but seeing as I've found a quiet, yet respectable server to build creations, bounce ideas off of and 'steal' inspiration from other builders, I will most likely be a permanent member here until the server itself dies, or if I have other high priority commitments in real life.

Now, I haven't played Minecraft for a number of years, but I've always been quite fond of it. I remember when I was younger, I was always in awe of how people could create structures that were detailed, in-depth and showed a high level of realistic achievement. I'm starting to learn those things now, as I'm coming back more older, and understand how the whole build process works.

Now, in real life, I do work as a teacher, but just because my profession is a high school educator, does not mean I can't act like my students and be a bit childish sometimes. It does get very fun to act silly, especially when your job is essentially to be a respectable, mature role model and carer for your students.

Now, thank you for having me, and I hope to have as much fun going forward, as I have in the past week. :)

Kia ora

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Turtlefart, (fun name hah)
Welcome to ManaCube! You sound like an awesome individual and look forward to seeing you online. I am mainly on other game-modes but I will be sure to say hi when over at creative.

How did you find the server if I may ask? Glad that this is the place you choose to come back into minecraft, it is quite an interesting community if I do say so myself.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Hi omg my name is turt or gabby lets be friends