Plot - /plot h Prisioner 5
(all the way in the back)
Screenshots:

Attachments

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Hey pris o/

I really like both the theme and the build, very good job. Only thing I noticed is that you may have used too many vine jumps :/ Would have told you that in game but I didn't find you so here I am. Maybe replace some of those ;)

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Hey pris o/

I really like both the theme and the build, very good job. Only thing I noticed is that you may have used too many vine jumps :/ Would have told you that in game but I didn't find you so here I am. Maybe replace some of those ;)
Thanks for the reply! I have now changed some of the vine jumps to ladder/other jumps:)

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Whoever built that girl must be really cool. Maybe tubbot would agree.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Whoever built that girl must be really cool. Maybe tubbot would agree.
Ofc that guy who built it is super cool and tubbot is awesome now after we gave it a makeover so why not:p

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
This is a really nice Map, I probably couldn't beat it either way. It'd be cool to see other characters as well.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
This is a really nice Map, I probably couldn't beat it either way. It'd be cool to see other characters as well.
Thanks! Im sure youll manage to beat it soon enough :D

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Ofc that guy who built it is super cool and tubbot is awesome now after we gave it a makeover so why not:p
Tubbot is the coolest of them all

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Pris,

I'm happy to tell you this map is being accepted! We don't have an ice climbers map, so the theme is original. The build looks great! It is pretty accurate to what the ice climbers look like as well. I also liked how the islands are textured. Great job!

The parkour is okay, it is pretty varied and mixed, there were spots of the map (especially in the beginning) where I felt I was doing more climbing than parkouring, but I suppose this fits the theme which is why I avoided putting this map into reviewing. There are some jumps that newer players may find a bit more difficult to make up for this. I also added a sign to help queue players to the gray carpets in one spot. Not much else to say, good work!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.