Ideas and improvements for season 4 Factions

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
Just like last season i want to make a list with improvements and ideas for season 4 Factions.

-F shields: This would give each faction the opportunity to set a grace period for their faction in which they would not be able to get raided. This period would be 8-12 hours long and can be set by the owner. It would mean smaller factions would have more chance to defend their base during their off time and give them a better possibility to compete for f top.
- A better and more balanced economy: At this point the economy on manacube solely consists around afking, its either spawners or cactus. The villager spawners cost only 1 million more than iron golem spawners and they make almost 4-5 times more money than them. Another point is tnt, tnt should be obtained by placing creeper spawners to stimulate the placement of value in claims. At this point almost no one places creeper spawners to obtain tnt because tnt is really cheap in the /shop.
- Tntfilling: Tntfilling on here is really tedious and slow, a lot of servers have a single command that can fill all dispensers with the amount you'd like them to be filled with. This would be a great improvement.
- Season length: usually the season winners are decided after 2 weeks of tnt and the server slowly dies out after that period. I'd love to see shorter seasons to keep the server more active and make room for more fixes and improvements.
- Dedicated Faction admins: I already made a post about this but a dedicated factions admin would be perfect to resolve issues around factions which can be very urgent.
- Improved anti-cheat: There have been many issues with players blatantly cheating on factions and it would be helpfull if this could be resolved.
- Better cannonjar: The server is 3 second cannoning at this moment but you can barely shoot that fast without the cannon blowing up from tps lagg. We have to shoot 6 seconds for the cannon not to blow up.
- Strength 2 removal: The pvp is kinda ruined by the use of strength 2. Because of all the OP crate weapons strength 2 and strength in general is too overpowered for manacube factions pvp. The removal of this would make pvp more enjoyable and balanced again.
- Improve printermode: Printer still leaves a lot of ghostblocks when printing.
- 1 base with value: This map a lot of factions have been trying to hide wealth by spreading it out over multiple bases around manacube. The gamemode would be more enjoyable if you would actually be able to raid a bse with their value instead of having to split 5 different bases to make a small dent in their value. (i know its 2 bases max. at this point but almost no factions listen to this rule).
- Get rid of builder wands (dupe glitch)
- change it so that only the leader of a faction can do the /f open command.
- Fix throwable creepers.
- Fix tray pickaxes
- Add enchanting tables, stairs and Books to /shop
- Remove flyspeed, its abused a lot during pvp and patching/raiding.

Let me know what you guys think!
have a nice day,

Thom

Last edited:

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
- Add a wall limit to cannon boxes (most servers have 16 or 24 walls as the max)
- Improve sand bots (they're EXTREMELY slow and stop stacking when the sand is at the height, even when the sand falls)
- Better ways to catch insiders (create logs when players use creepers / throwable creepers, tp others, etc..)
- Add a /roam command to temporarily use spectator mode, makes it much easier to line things up than to use stuff like replay mod or world download
- Add warning points for wilderness patching on first offense (factions abuse the fact it's a verbal warning the first time and intentionally break the rule...)

Polishzoombie

Ratings
5 2
-Make it So You Can Buy Pv's With Cubits.
-Make it so when a enemy is Near By you should be able to /f fly Since its realy hard to get your stuff ready Without Fly.
-Make Longer Daily Rewards For like 2/3 Weeks

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
- F roster should be a thing, I don't know what size factions yall are planning to have but having a 30 man roster with 20 at the max online would make it very convenient. This is especially prevalent when none of the Mods in the faction are on to invite that person and it may be urgent.
- Add some type of outpost that is worth getting to boost your factions income. Maybe something like a 2x EXP Booster or even 1.5x Money Booster, it's just a thought
- On a topic of adding something, you could may be some how add Zulrah or Herobrine (from survival and olympus) and implement it here. Or what would be even better is you make a new custom one with unique drops as well
- One final thing I would also new custom enchants (we can come up with a lot)

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
-Make it So You Can Buy Pv's With Cubits.
-Make it so when a enemy is Near By you should be able to /f fly Since its realy hard to get your stuff ready Without Fly.
-Make Longer Daily Rewards For like 2/3 Weeks
At this point you can always fly except when you are in combat. I would rather see a change where flight gets nerfed in a way that you can't fly when enemies are nearby. This would make raiding way more balanced and patching more fun as well! Also, not flying in other factions claims would also be a good addition.

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Faction seasons are SUPPOSED TO BE 2-3 weeks long. NOT 3 months!!!

Polishzoombie

Ratings
5 2
At this point you can always fly except when you are in combat. I would rather see a change where flight gets nerfed in a way that you can't fly when enemies are nearby. This would make raiding way more balanced and patching more fun as well! Also, not flying in other factions claims would also be a good addition.
True True

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
I think that flying should still be a thing but fly speed 2-3 is very op and annoying also if you try to hit someone that is flying with it you only get blank hitmarkers. So remove flyspeed 2-3 instead of flying.

Viddey

Ratings
Just like last season i want to make a list with improvements and ideas for season 4 Factions.

-F shields: This would give each faction the opportunity to set a grace period for their faction in which they would not be able to get raided. This period would be 8-12 hours long and can be set by the owner. It would mean smaller factions would have more chance to defend their base during their off time and give them a better possibility to compete for f top.
- A better and more balanced economy: At this point the economy on manacube solely consists around afking, its either spawners or cactus. The villager spawners cost only 1 million more than iron golem spawners and they make almost 4-5 times more money than them. Another point is tnt, tnt should be obtained by placing creeper spawners to stimulate the placement of value in claims. At this point almost no one places creeper spawners to obtain tnt because tnt is really cheap in the /shop.
- Tntfilling: Tntfilling on here is really tedious and slow, a lot of servers have a single command that can fill all dispensers with the amount you'd like them to be filled with. This would be a great improvement.
- Season length: usually the season winners are decided after 2 weeks of tnt and the server slowly dies out after that period. I'd love to see shorter seasons to keep the server more active and make room for more fixes and improvements.
- Dedicated Faction admins: I already made a post about this but a dedicated factions admin would be perfect to resolve issues around factions which can be very urgent.
- Improved anti-cheat: There have been many issues with players blatantly cheating on factions and it would be helpfull if this could be resolved.
- Better cannonjar: The server is 3 second cannoning at this moment but you can barely shoot that fast without the cannon blowing up from tps lagg. We have to shoot 6 seconds for the cannon not to blow up.
- Strength 2 removal: The pvp is kinda ruined by the use of strength 2. Because of all the OP crate weapons strength 2 and strength in general is too overpowered for manacube factions pvp. The removal of this would make pvp more enjoyable and balanced again.
- Improve printermode: Printer still leaves a lot of ghostblocks when printing.
- 1 base with value: This map a lot of factions have been trying to hide wealth by spreading it out over multiple bases around manacube. The gamemode would be more enjoyable if you would actually be able to raid a bse with their value instead of having to split 5 different bases to make a small dent in their value. (i know its 2 bases max. at this point but almost no factions listen to this rule).
- Get rid of builder wands (dupe glitch)
- change it so that only the leader of a faction can do the /f open command.
- Fix throwable creepers.
- Fix tray pickaxes
- Add enchanting tables, stairs and Books to /shop
- Remove flyspeed, its abused a lot during pvp and patching/raiding.

Let me know what you guys think!
have a nice day,

Thom
Totaly agree with u

IamVexy

ELITE
IamVexy
IamVexy
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I personally would love to see some kind of pvp based method to make money. Especially during grace it's hard to make enough money to get a full base and buffer done in time with the current eco. I'd suggest some form of Darkzone/Warzone/Citadel a pvp enabled area where is only 1 way in a 1 way out and silver fish spawn for people to grind to make good cash but have the risk of being killed.

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
I personally would love to see some kind of pvp based method to make money. Especially during grace it's hard to make enough money to get a full base and buffer done in time with the current eco. I'd suggest some form of Darkzone/Warzone/Citadel a pvp enabled area where is only 1 way in a 1 way out and silver fish spawn for people to grind to make good cash but have the risk of being killed.
Eric would have to tell dacon what darkzone is lol

RadioActive2k

MVP+
Radeo
Radeo
MVP+
Ratings
3 1
  • Make the highest prot on armor p5 and the highest sharp on axes and swords sharp 5
  • REMOVE GOD APPLES
  • Make Elite kit p5
  • Get TokenEnchant, It is the best custom enchant plugin you can get, and devs can make custom enchants of anything you want with the tokenenchant api, there are also a lot of enchants that you can buy that are pre-made by vk2gpz
  • Remove many of the raid and base rules, just makes it less fun
  • Allowing the opening of chest, teleportation, and setting homes in enemy territory. Makes factions way more fun (plus not allowing this stuff makes it too easy)
  • >>>>>>>>>> REMOVE SILK TOUCH FROM RANK KITS <<<<<<<<<<< (for the love of god please, there is a kit silktouch already)
  • Add more items to the shop, hit me up if you need a config, I made a very nice shop config a while back
  • Supply Drops: Make it so you have a chance at getting all the types of crate keys in envoys(makes going out during envoys worth it), Make envoys go every 30 min <- makes for more pvp, add more crates around the warzone

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
  • Make the highest prot on armor p5 and the highest sharp on axes and swords sharp 5
I agree with this, prot 6+ and sharp 6+ should slowly be transitioned out of the meta, and prot 5 should be the strongest.

Unless strength 2 is removed, I don't agree with this change - strength 2 makes it way too easy to die, especially with pot lag. If strength 2 is removed (which I hope it is), then I would agree with this.

Elite kit is already OP enough, last thing we need is elite rank to get any better than it already is, ESPECIALLY since slayer is already protection 5.

• Remove many of the raid and base rules, just makes it less fun
Can you specify which ones? Most of the raid and base rules are there to keep things balanced, like buffer limits and cannon rules. Can you imagine Royal having twice as many walls, or having to defend a 1 second cannon? Those are just examples, and they're obviously extreme, but it makes it easier if you specify which rules, as many of the rules are good.

• Allowing the opening of chest, teleportation, and setting homes in enemy territory. Makes factions way more fun (plus not allowing this stuff makes it too easy)
The opening of chests and teleportation, I agree with. Setting homes would be a terrible addition, though. If you allow set homes, not only does that mean once a base is raided, it can't be used again, but that also means that if someone gets glitched into, they may not even find out about it until months later because of the set home... Set homes should only ever be allowed in wilderness or faction land, end of story.

• Supply Drops: Make it so you have a chance at getting all the types of crate keys in envoys(makes going out during envoys worth it), Make envoys go every 30 min <- makes for more pvp, add more crates around the warzone
Omg YES. We need to have better supply drops, because I can't even be asked to waste my time they're so worthless. They need a buff, and this would be a great way - maybe don't change how often they spawn, but definitely buff the loot you can get and the number of crates.

I didn't really have a strong opinion on any of your other suggestions, but overall was a fairly solid list.