Idea's for Competitive Clans! Olympus Season 3!

Would this be a good feature?

• No! Terrible Idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Whats up everybody reading this post! This is just a little, but probably huge, idea i thought about that could make Olympus a challenging for some people who have a competitive side to themselves. I know its probably pretty early for season 3 ideas but its never to late to think of things. OK here it is!

I was thinking the clan system could have a bit of an upgrade with these challenged. Some examples are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP CLAN REBIRTHS CHALLENGE
So the way this would work is: The number of rebirths / ascends everybody in the clan has would add up. From there, there would be a description in the clan bio stating how many TOTAL rebirths the clan has.

TOP CLAN MINING CHALLENGE
This is basically the same format from the Clans Rebirths Challenge. All the blocks mined from everybody in the clan would be added up and a line in the bio of the clan would say the number of total blocks the clan has mined.

TOP CLAN WORTH CHALLENGE
The way this would work is: All the Mana of everybody in the clan would be added up and divided by 2. Nothing really else to this challenge, it would just be cool to see who the richest clan would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Obviously there needs to be some balancing to make it so some people can't just make a clan and stack up on people. So I was thinking:

- The Limit to clans would be only 40. ( Could push it to 50, if people wanted it to)
- The progress done in one clan would be PERMANENT! For example:
+ If you rebirth 15 times for a clan, the rebirths you contributed to the clan would stay PERM.
+ If you mine 5 million blocks for a clan, the blocks you've mined would stay with the clan.
+ If you join a new clan, and rebirth, it would only add 1 rebirth to the new clan you joined. The other rebirths you have done in other clans would stay with the other clan
= This prevents people from clan hopping and prevents unfair advantages for clans. It also prevents top players from combining to take over.

CUBIT REWARD AT THE END OF THE SEASON FOR THE TOP CLANS
Now I do not know what the cubit rewards would be for the top clan's. That would be completely up to the Dacon and the rest of the head staff of Manacube. I personally think it should be a reward worth grinding for. The problem i see with this is that a lot of money would have to go into Olympus to reward top clans. I wouldn't want a TON of money going towards Olympus of that degree because there are obviously other servers on mana cube that need money going into them.

Now that I have looked at all I have suggested, this is really a lot to ask. I know Dacon and the developers would have to make a custom clan plug-in for this. It would probably cost money to make this plug-in, but I wouldn't know. I am just a dude that plays this server and comes up with ideas for Olympus lol. I hope you guys agree with the idea's I have made. I really hope this gets implemented for season 3 (Even though season 3 is so far away). If you guys love the idea, please share this with other people. With the power of our voice, we can get this added! This could change the prison experience of Olympus BIG TIME! If you guys have any other suggestions to add to this post, post a reply! But I'm out guys. Thanks for reading my post!

~ Jushua / Josh <3

Last edited:

CaptalnOblivion

ELITE
DuskTyphoon
DuskTyphoon
ELITE
Ratings
Sounds Great! Hope this gets implemented for season 3 as the clans really dont do anything atm!

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
still wondering why this is not a thing yet. . . . . .
Post automatically merged:

still wondering why this is not a thing yet. . . . . .

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
Ugh, this needs to be implemented into Olympus S3, it would make clans actually have a purpose! >:O

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
this would be...... awesome.

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
I absolutely love this idea! As milk said, it could potentially boost the activity/prevent the inactivity of some players who AFK due to boredom or lack of competition. Thank you for the amount of thought and effort you put into this. I hope to see this implemented. xx

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
This Is a good idea and currently Royal would probably take 1st in all categories so maybe make the clans criteria smaller? That’s the only suggestion I have because I know skyblock is similar and it would be cool to have a purpose for clans on olympus

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
This Is a good idea and currently Royal would probably take 1st in all categories so maybe make the clans criteria smaller? That’s the only suggestion I have because I know skyblock is similar and it would be cool to have a purpose for clans on olympus
It would be applied in Season 3, there are too many things that need to be fixed before Dacon can get onto clans :(

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
It would be applied in Season 3, there are too many things that need to be fixed before Dacon can get onto clans :(
Yea I’m just saying that one clan that has all the best players would be OP to where most other players couldn’t catch up. I just used this season as an example

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Yea I’m just saying that one clan that has all the best players would be OP to where most other players couldn’t catch up. I just used this season as an example
Wouldn't this encourage older clans from season 1 to come back and compete. And i think other people from other servers would come to Olympus and compete for those prizes.

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
I see this as an absolute win!

I can see the competition and will add much more liveliness to Olympus.

:)

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
As Clans are practically useless and mainly used as a flex some clan games would be a great thing to add to the server great idea!