ideas for future or current skyblock updates

Ratings
2 1
post any an all ideas for the improvement of skyblock i my self will try to have some one on the skyblock mod team look at all of them and present some to dacon to see if he will implement them.

for example donators should have more than one island
eg: Premium 2 ,VIP 3, Legend 3, Vast 4, Sponsor 4,
more choices for islands like member + islands VIP islands legend islands vast islands sponsor islands and maybe islands you can buy with gems or money and donators have the ability to save one of their islands before a reset and keep it or maybe not erase the islands at all on the resets or transfer the islands on the reset these are just some of the things i came up with on the spot if you guys think about what you want maybe some things will be added remember the staff aren't mind readers leave feed back on what you'd like to be added to the next updates in sky block the one crazy thing that's probably not possible or ever going to be possible is a survival world edit thing where it takes the blocks out of your inventory and builds whatever you want and if it runs out of blocks it will stop building where ever it left off but that's just me wanting the impossible and being lazy

Last edited:

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
I kind Of dont like it, it would be like Creative. Its More ... Basic The Style We Play Right Now, i dont say its not a good idea, just that i think it dosent fit on this Skyblock, The islands are op...