Ideas for the future :3

IJustFarmCactus

ELITE
BlackJewishMan
BlackJewishMan
ELITE
Ratings
19 5
1. Fix Trench (I know its being worked on ATM)
2. Increase the mod grinder limit from 120 to 360 but reduce the sell price on all mob drops by 50%.
3. Only allow 1 hour AFK time for ALL players no matter the rank.
4. Disable trench in the VIP mine.
5. Get rid of the 1000 use sell wand and bring back the infinity sell wand and increase the price by 50%.
6. Only allow Merchant Ranks and above to be able to use Mana shops, cactus shops make it too easy for new player to rank up without first mining, this is a prison server after all.

Hopefully these changes will make the server better in the future.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I do agree with some of these ideas!

However, you’d get a much better response to them on the Feature Upvote website! - The website is dedicated to player suggestions/ideas and allows other players of the community to give their feedback to your suggestions. Here’s a link to the website where you can suggest your ideas and review other suggestions made by players! https://manacube.featureupvote.com

If you’d like more information about the website or a quick guide on how to use it, here’s a link to Dacon’s thread detailing it, https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/ and also a link to the new bi-monthly thread(s) Dacon is planning on doing, featuring the newest added suggestions from Feature Upvote! https://forums.manacube.com/threads/feature-friday-1.40307/.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
6. Only allow Merchant Ranks and above to be able to use Mana shops, cactus shops make it too easy for new player to rank up without first mining, this is a prison server after all.
This idea in particular, I completely agree with for example!

Not only would it prevent boosting newer players, but it’d also add in more perks for higher ranks (like with the requirement of ‘Farmer’ rank to claim plots and ‘Titan’ rank to rebirth, etc). The only edit I’d suggest, is allowing Merchant rank and up to be able to create chest shops, as well as use them.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
1. Fix Trench (I know its being worked on ATM)
2. Increase the mod grinder limit from 120 to 360 but reduce the sell price on all mob drops by 50%.
3. Only allow 1 hour AFK time for ALL players no matter the rank.
4. Disable trench in the VIP mine.
5. Get rid of the 1000 use sell wand and bring back the infinity sell wand and increase the price by 50%.

Hopefully these changes will make the server better in the future.
Hoi Turtlestud
First of all, thanks for coming in here to suggest things to improve our game.
But as Hallow said, you will get a much better response in our Feature Upvote website!
(https://manacube.featureupvote.com/)

As for you suggested, I completely agree with some of your suggestions, anyways, I would recommend to add an extent detailed response about the improvements wanting to be done, for example, when you said:
‘Only allow 1 hour AFK time for ALL players no matter the rank.’
Adding consequences of doing so, and why would you want that to happen.

I take my guess you mainly want it to happen as it would be considered unfair for some people that other members pay to be able to AFK how much they want to.
But, this idea is also used to protect our server from things like alt boosting, which is totally not allowed.
And when players AFK with alts, after an hour, they’ll get kicked, so if they were in grinders it will stop collecting, and if they are away, they’ll stop making money.

For example, with new Olympus season (2), we want members to have their main income to be from mining, but won’t take all the grinding part, and also making that part a secondary one.
So removing AFK timer, will allow members to use alts for benefits as they will be able to have plots on each account and be able to sell and keep selling.

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!