Ideas for the upcoming season 7 on survival.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
----[ Dear ManaCubers ]----

So I decided to make a small list of new features that may be able to get in the new upcoming survival season.

Also a note. I wont be featuring any plugins cause I don't want to bring on ideas that devs may not like.

This is the list of the features:

Firstly we can use and update the server to 1.16. This will let players use new blocks from the nether update and be more creative. Also as the new season arrives the nether can ofcourse be featured (I an putting the nether as a season feature as if developers wanted to upgrade the server to 1.16 and change the nether while the season was running, the players would have to go out many thousand block and travel far to find the new land). Also developers can make costum recipes with netherite and disable the netherite armor as pvp is too op already. Developers could also bring out new quests both party and solo. The quests theme will be nether or even end as there arent any yet. My meaning there may be a quest to request you to discover a nether fortress or even bastion with the new nether! For the end there may be harvesting quests such as harvest 200 corus fruit. Also there can be some quests of breaking blocks such as break 20000 netherrack, break 200 glowstone, break 3000 endstone.

Theme:

With a new season there must be a new theme. The theme could be chosen by the staff team but in my opinion if 1.16 arrives we can have a hell/nether theme. The pvp arena can have magma blocks and lava. Also the arena can be way larger than just a hole. Also for pvp developers can nerf the current armor states as to kill a player it looks too much effort.

Back to the list:

We could add new enchantments. Some of them are Slime: Up to level 3, Rarity: Common, Player bounces of the ground higher and higher per enchant level, 1 level could be 1 block bounce 2 two block. You get the point. Another enchantment could be Magma, rarity rare, Up to level 2, player can now walk on lava may even turn lava in obsidian for as long as they stand on it. Last enchantment I got on my list is Soul Eater, rarity legendary, type sword, up to 2 levels, player can now gain a 50% more rate of skulls dropping from a mob (level 1 25%, level 2 50%). Now for the world experience. This idea may never even be performed. Adding a costum land generation. There may be a second survival server that will have the costum map or in the main one (if any admin developer or any kind of staff member watches this I can make maps with costum terrain but it will take long). Another idea is costum structures that may contain keys in game cash or even rare structures that contain cubits. Ather idea. We could have a new slayer level with a new area to explore with more monsters than ever! Many rare drops and ather. We could have made slayer level 4. It costs 4k souls and 3k creeper kills. The island will be mainly explosives. OP creepers that require you to wear slayer armor or even better and if they explode they deal over 8 hearts of damage. There may be skeletons that have a costum texture that have a bow or something like that that shoots explosives or just op arrows with random bad effects. An ather idea. Developers may create a block by block claim system. I seen this system/plugin in ather servers and it works super well. Now players can complete challenges/quests for claim blocks. Claim blocks will have a gold block texture and they can be contained by right clicking them. To claim land there will be a gold shovel where you right click the one corner and left click the ather to claim the land. Also the amount of claim blocks a party has will be informed at the board where Chunk numbers may be removed and replaced. Ather idea. There can be actions for many cubits and ather. Players can withdraw cubits mana ect. then can just /ah sell <price> them. Also players can pick their items lasting direction from 2 hours to 1 week. If they want to have their action up for more than a day they may pay a small fee about 5% of the item's price they are selling. Also we can add new costum potions. Potions that can be used as a weapon or potions that can help their owner. A potion I thought of is not actually a potion, it's a splash potion. Fire bottle, 10 second duration the player lights on fire (if they use flame guard they dont get infected by the effect at all). Another potion can be fatigue potions that can be splashed too. These potions can last for 2 minutes and they can be useful for pvp as it slows down the enemy's attacking speed. Last potion is Freeze. When splashed the enemy player or even you if you are in radius can be freezed. They will stay in ice for 5 second taking just a little damage from suffocation. Another idea would be more use of souls in kilton. If my claiming idea gets in game, the +20 party claim must be changed to claim blocks. Also there can be more scrolls to buy, keys and titles.

That's all my ideas that can be implemented in game. I hope this is useful information and developers or staff in general decide to use some of my ideas.

My discord for further information:
JasonKalf#3301
Thanks for reading!! I may make a part two as I didnt feature all my ideas yet.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
I hope you guys agree on some of my ideas and I hope some of them get implemented!
Thanks for your interest of reading this forum post.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey Jason,

I don’t think that the nether will be introduced to survival as it can cause claim griefing / bugs due to players being in 2 different world at the same time. Nevertheless, I really wnoyed reading this suggestion and it sounds very interesting if it were to come to light

Chris (lmfaos)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
Hey Jason,

I don’t think that the nether will be introduced to survival as it can cause claim griefing / bugs due to players being in 2 different world at the same time. Nevertheless, I really wnoyed reading this suggestion and it sounds very interesting if it were to come to light

Chris (lmfaos)
Yeah I think nether could be introduced as it's just an update of the nether and not a new world. For the bugs I already know there would be plenty and this is why I dont really think 1.16 will come on survival. Again thanks for reading my forum post!