ELITE
Ratings
132 14
Survival Ideas

-A New Season.
-New /tournaments.
-Quests back.
-New items to buy on /jobs shop.
-A Better /spawn protection, we can /spawnmob and claim the /spawn.
-Better NPC's, We can easily remove them.
-Text when you join new or join back after being ofline over 7 days with ''Hello welcome to ManaCube survival to get started type /help''.
-More Dropparty's, in season 2 we had 3 dropparty's. Sadly we didnt get any dropparty's
this season.
-The online map.
-New bosses, we know you are working on a Herobrine boss.
-Fixing /lead, sometimes the heads dont show.
-For next season more flat land.
-That we cant grief armour stands and item frames in claimed area.
-Maybe new spawners like on skyblock [ofc no giant,wither].

General Ideas

-A better /vip
-A better /store - /buy
-A New showlist of what the ranks get on the site [On the site it says vip+ has ... and .... but ingame it says you need MVP for that.

Discord Ideas

-A rank at level 99
-A #Rules text channel [rules about discord]
-A ban history ''manacube,com/ban-discord'' so we can see how long/who is banned and why.
-New bots.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
yes, dacon, you should read this and try to add all of these, and maybe when the release date of the survival ss4, on discord there is like a "Survival Suggestions" just intill like a week after it started to see what other people might wanna see, like me, i want to see a ./p merge command :D

✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
yes, dacon, you should read this and try to add all of these, and maybe when the release date of the survival ss4, on discord there is like a "Survival Suggestions" just intill like a week after it started to see what other people might wanna see, like me, i want to see a ./p merge command :D
oof /p merge ._. , what will it do?