Ideas

Ratings
1. I've seen many people while I was playing on Aztec and I saw a lot of newer players joining in asking how to set everything up, and use different commands. Just like /kit colors I think it was be nice if there was something called /kit commands for all players to have accessible to them. Just for them to have a refresher on what to use. Even simple things like /is coop [name] and /is would be helper. I've seen players constantly asking how to do such things. It would be a lot easier for Staff members but also players in general to help the new players out on getting started. I've seen how hard the staff works each and everyday and sometimes they don't have time to answer those simple questions. Typing out a huge response would be a lot harder for someone to do quickly compared to just telling the to do /kit commands and they could look through all of the commands. Each thing could be separated by things like everyone can use, VIP uses, VIP+ uses, and so on.

2. I've also noticed that in ah some items get cut off by the screen so it is a lot harder to read what your actually buying and if your getting a good deal or not. I know that I have personally been frustrated when buying a Headless 1 book when I meant to buy a Headless 3 book just because it got cut off on the screen.

3. I've also seen on other server which I will not name having a tutorial at the beginning. But not a forced tutorial. A one time use thing when you can get an idea on how to do everything when you first join. A reward would also be an intuitive on going through it. Maybe some mana, a little cubits, or even some in game money.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to propose these suggestions here - I’d just like to add that they’re very good ideas! - however, I’d urge you to post them on our player suggestions website, Feature Upvote.

This is so other players can upvote your suggestion(s) if they agree, and can also give feedback on them, and they can all be kept in one, neat place.

Here’s the link if you’re interested, or just curious to see what other players have suggested - have a nice day!

https://manacube.featureupvote.com/