If anyone know how to quit Minecraft pvp let me know kinda tired of not getting anywhere been trying to learn from YouTube I am tired of this

OMGkim

ELITE
OMGKim
OMGKim
ELITE
Ratings
6 8
Tired of pvp getting no we’re been struggling for months watching YouTube videos nothing seem to works fake YouTube I am addicted need tips to quit

MATTERmoreMC

ELITE
MATTERmoreMC
MATTERmoreMC
ELITE
Ratings
Tired of pvp getting no we’re been struggling for months watching YouTube videos nothing seem to works fake YouTube I am addicted need tips to quit
You won't amount to anything if you don't put time and effort into it. A couple youtube videos won't help you they can give you help, but not do the work for you.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Hey u might not be good now but if u practice you will get better no one was good at pvp when they first started it takes a lot of time and practice youtube I would say doesn’t rlly help it’s more u actually need to do it yourself if u ever want to duel me like 50 times then come to earth I’m always up for a duel

OMGkim

ELITE
OMGKim
OMGKim
ELITE
Ratings
6 8
I been trying for months and tried minmen I do exactly what they say but nothing seems to work I been trying against bots a lot and now practice minmen but I need help

OMGkim

ELITE
OMGKim
OMGKim
ELITE
Ratings
6 8
You won't amount to anything if you don't put time and effort into it. A couple youtube videos won't help you they can give you help, but not do the work for you.
I know but I been trying for months I have gotten little better but some get good after short time

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
I been trying for months and tried minmen I do exactly what they say but nothing seems to work I been trying against bots a lot and now practice minmen but I need help
I know but I been trying for months I have gotten little better but some get good after short time
Just watch YouTubers like minemanner, ricefarmer, etc. Just keep watching and practicing and eventually you will learn. Just don't think its only gonna take a month or two, cause it takes a bit more time than that. Just keep watching pro-pvp-ers, and eventually your sub-consciousness will start to pick up on skill or smthng idk.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Mats, we’ve know eachother for a long time. Trust me, there is better things out there.

OMGkim

ELITE
OMGKim
OMGKim
ELITE
Ratings
6 8
Trust me I tried for months I did put effort but everyone cheat hard

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
NO
EARTH REMOVING PLAYERS FROM ISLANDS ):
JOIN ISLANDS
PLZ
I NEED MONEY
YOU SIMPLY BEING ON ISLANDS MAKE ME MONEY AND MAKE ME NOT LONELY
sry for caps plz no ban
ISLANDS IS COMMIE DOG POOP EARTH THE BOMB

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Play prac servers for 8+ hours a day, obsess over elo and reach leaderboards, master every single kit until you become #1 manacuber and nobody can stop you.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Go to pvpland and duel the easy bot in potpvp, if that gets too easy move onto medium bot, then hard bot etc