Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Now basically, I would say that I would change the server to make it better, but the problem is speaking is different than making, when you say something you should mean it, for example, "Make America great again" how would you make it great? do you create poverty or do you extinguish it? your decisions are the reason what brings the downfall or the uproar to the server.
Now the question is what would you do if Dacon gave you owner rank?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I'd work alongside my staff team, and continue on the path that Dacon is currently. It's hard to say because we don't know a lot about what goes on financially, and so I don't know what the best path would be.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Tbh If I had the server it would probably die as there wouldn't be many updates as I am really lazy :)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
If I had the server, I would probably rely a lot on my Staff Members who were here when Dacon was so I can go to them for advice as they understand more about the server than I do :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Let's be honest guys... I would defs be the worst owner. I'd end up crashing the whole server with my own stupidity and lack of knowledge on anything technical.
But also, who would EVER give me ownership?! (I literally am the least qualified...)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I would take a few months and take focus off of keys, ranks, and new servers and work intensely on making sure the servers that are already established are smooth and stable.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Here is what I would do

firstly I would extinguish the current administration and moderation staff and employ a team that consists of like-minded individuals and some close friends. In order to reconcile you need to be willing to, and accept change. I would do a complete revamp on every game mode and Donald Trump will be the new Theme. Before you dislike this comment - This man is an American Idol and unlike the national traitors, the democrats, he has fought through thick and thin to restore this country and to keep restoring it until 2025. (And maybe future generations of Trump Jr runs!) but in all seriousness, I would do weekly giveaways, more events, ban people that disagree with me because I am the most rational thinker with a very diplomatic mind.

thanks for coming to my TED talk. You asked, so I answered.
4245C462-74E6-4148-9A6C-64D75B3646B2.jpeg

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Here is what I would do

firstly I would extinguish the current administration and moderation staff and employ a team that consists of like-minded individuals and some close friends. In order to reconcile you need to be willing to, and accept change. I would do a complete revamp on every game mode and Donald Trump will be the new Theme. Before you dislike this comment - This man is an American Idol and unlike the national traitors, the democrats, he has fought through thick and thin to restore this country and to keep restoring it until 2025. (And maybe future generations of Trump Jr runs!) but in all seriousness, I would do weekly giveaways, more events, ban people that disagree with me because I am the most rational thinker with a very diplomatic mind.

thanks for coming to my TED talk. You asked, so I answered. View attachment 21175
I just like that you spent the time to make that ^

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
First of all I think demoting myself would be a good thing to do. I wouldn't like to be owner of something I didn't build up myself...