If you could only play 5 games for the rest of your life....

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
If you could only play 5 games for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?

Personally, I would go with Minecraft (duh), Overwatch, Persona 5 Royal (for the anime men), Tetris and Guitar Hero. Overwatch and Tetris have next to infinite replayability and Guitar Hero is just pure fun. Minecraft is... well, that's where the funny manacube is so kinda have to and Persona 5 Royal has the anime men.

What about you?

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Minecraft, Geometry Dash, Friday Night Funkin', Human Fall Flat and probably Goat Simulator or some shit

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Minecraft, Maplestory 2 (PLEASE IT NEEDS TO COME BACK!), ONINAKI (Weeb RPG game), League of Legends and Splatoon (1+2)

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Minecraft, Super Mario 64, Fall Guys, Overwatch, and Guitar Hero World Tour

I speedrun Mario 64 so it never gets old to me, and the other ones I could just play forever

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Minecraft, Breath of the Wild, MarioKart 8 DX, Just Shapes and Beats, and Splatoon 2.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
JUST SHAPES AND BEATS! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

ok my games would be
Minecraft - JSAB - Project Arrythmia - Geometry Dash - GameMaker Studio 2
gamemaker is a game making software but you dont need to know that :p

6 would be minecraft dungeons. its not extremely fun though; last level i cannot beat and will never probably

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
everybody really ignored the 'and why' lmao

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Minecraft, Breath of the Wild, MarioKart 8 DX, Just Shapes and Beats, and Splatoon 2.
I didn’t even notice it LMAO

MC: It’s just a game I can always come back to no matter what. There’s a reason it’s the number one bestselling game of all time.
BOTW: I love open world games and Breath of the Wild does it perfectly! I have sunk in so many hours into exploring the vast landscape and I’ve almost 100% the game!
MK8DX: This one is just a good game that I can play with almost anyone with any skill level. It’s so accessible and yet the skill ceiling is so high.
JS&B: I’m a big fan of rhythm games and this one does it perfectly. Also the songs are bops.
Splatoon 2: I’ve never been a big fan of shooter games in the past, but when I play Splatoon a few years ago, my opinions changed. It’s goofy, it’s really fun, the songs are great, and it’s easy to play in small chunks of time. Also, I’m hyped for Splatoon 3!

Ahahahys

ELITE
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
ELITE
Ratings
28 2
I basically only play 2 games which are Minecraft and CSGO since it's the only ones that occur to me as fun and I would come back to it everyday. I do sometimes play pubg and check on some of my idle games but that's it. Since I need to pick 5 I would choose the Pewdiepie game as I am basically 19 and Genshin Impact as I need the gOiNG fROm leVeL 1 tO 99 experience I had as a child again.

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
If you could only play 5 games for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?

Personally, I would go with Minecraft (duh), Overwatch, Persona 5 Royal (for the anime men), Tetris and Guitar Hero. Overwatch and Tetris have next to infinite replayability and Guitar Hero is just pure fun. Minecraft is... well, that's where the funny manacube is so kinda have to and Persona 5 Royal has the anime men.

What about you?
Minecraft - for... obvious reasons.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Remastered) - even the version before remastered was the best NFS game to come out of the 2010s. Also it fills my racing appetite.
Sudoku - good way to kill 1 hour of doing nothing.
Minesweeper - cuz im the minority of people who actually know how to play :p
iRacing - hella expensive, but endless content. Also fills my racing appetite.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2

What about you?
Minecraft, OSU, Genshin, Roblox and Agar.io :p