If you could take your time i would really appreciate it!

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
video looks staged tbh
Well the video is not staged actually, You can ask the person your self that i was raiding him way before and i noticed theres a small hole thing in the bottom of there base for some reason and he was about to let his ally out and i flew up, i know your a hater but bro honestly if you have nothing good to say just don't say at all maybe if you where over the age of 14 you would be mature enough to understand

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
I was merely producing my opinion on these public forums in which users can share their opinions, are you saying you only want to hear praise about your videos? doesn't leave much room for you to improve if you wont take criticisms of your content.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I was merely producing my opinion on these public forums in which users can share their opinions, are you saying you only want to hear praise about your videos? doesn't leave much room for you to improve if you wont take criticisms of your content.
No i am not saying i can't take criticism, You where just hating and saying that my video was fake. How is that going to help improve my content and how am i suppose to take that feed back if its just pointless because its not fake?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The feedback that you could take is that, in the future, make sure it's very clear that the video was not staged. There's no need to be rude.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
We should have a subcategory on the forums for posting videos... or even just say for ppl to post them on their profile posts.