balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
A question I like to ask myself is; are we truly alone in the universe? this always leads to more questions such as "well, they've discovered life on other planets, but it's just micro-organisms... so, what classes something as having 'life' and, who am I to say that discovery isn't huge just because it's not the alien life we see depicted in movies" I love space, it's always deeply fascinated me - I think there's so many questions within Space, and I love that it's something we as a species are continually learning about.

But, I think the question of what or who God is, is quite a complex question as you'll get different answers from every single person you ask. The correct answer however, is Technoblade.
do you know how many galaxies, planets, stars there are bro. According to google there is 21,600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the observable universe and there might be a good chunk of those planets that can support life and are in the habitable zone that we haven't discovered yet. i refuse to believe we are alone

Last edited:

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
sometimes i think about making my accent stronger than it is just for fun. it's embarrassing but that would be so cool

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
oh also sometimes i wonder what i would be doing if i had never joined/ started staffing on manacube. that is kind of wild to think about tbh.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
sometimes i think about making my accent stronger than it is just for fun. it's embarrassing but that would be so cool
i always think my accent is stronger than it is now that i live in a different part of the country from where i was raised

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
oh also sometimes i wonder what i would be doing if i had never joined/ started staffing on manacube. that is kind of wild to think about tbh.
we're gaymers, what else would we be doing? Surely not starting a revolution... oh w8...

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
Im just a random dude.
But if you have any random deeper thoughts or questions. Id love to hear and give my opinion

Not expecting much but try not to do basic questions like. "WhYs the SkY blUe" or "What is GoD" try to hit me with some detailed shit if you can but ill take anything
who milked a cow first and what were they thinking lol? oH iLl JuSt DrInK wHaT cOmEs OuT iF i SqUeEzE tHiS tHiNg

Chilledgirl2x

Ratings
3 2
Im just a random dude.
But if you have any random deeper thoughts or questions. Id love to hear and give my opinion

Not expecting much but try not to do basic questions like. "WhYs the SkY blUe" or "What is GoD" try to hit me with some detailed shit if you can but ill take anything
Are we all here for the same reason is my question