IG Spawners

Ratings
3 2
Me and my friend keep having the problem of our iron golem spawners getting burnt in lava and were hoping there was something someone could do to make them not burn in lava. Such as giving them more health? Thanks!

KingBanana

MVP
OnionLiquid
OnionLiquid
MVP
Ratings
What do you mean by giving more health? Giving the IG's more health or the spawners? If your breaking your IG's to move them I suggest either blocking up the lava or placing a layer of blocks to stop the spawners dropping into the lava

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I believe you're asking for a way to prevent items from getting burned in lava. This could be easily added, but I personally think it should stay the way it is. You can also modify your farm to save any spawners from getting burned by adding hoppers under the water; the water hoppers pick up anything that falls into them, and the lava hoppers will pick up IG drops. They won't be mixed together because the IGs won't take damage until they hit the lava, which is past the spot where spawners would drop.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Me and my friend keep having the problem of our iron golem spawners getting burnt in lava and were hoping there was something someone could do to make them not burn in lava. Such as giving them more health? Thanks!
If in the case that you broke your spawner, and it fell into the lava, there really isn't anything that you can do. I'd recommend placing blocks around the hole before breaking them, or just putting water hoppers inside like MCBYT was saying. I'm sorry that you lost quite a few mil, but if you would like me go come in-game and see what's wrong, then you can message me on discord. Hope this doesn't happen again!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Ratings
3 2
remove the lava and stay safe. have done that mistake myself a few times
Thanks! XD Me and my friend are pretty stupid at times. Was just hoping they could do something about it so I wouldn’t have to worry about picking up the lava anytime I wanna move it

Ratings
haha yeah i see, remember to remove infs before you mine as they sell the ig spanwers without giving you money