Ignored People

TheSnad

ELITE
TheSnad
TheSnad
ELITE
Ratings
31 1
If there's a way for you guys to make it so we don't see the people we've ignored /shout and /me that would be dope, they're ignored for a reason so the last thing I want is for them to communicate through /me to bypass the ignore. Thanks ManaStaff <3

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Though this seems like a good idea, both /me and /shout have a cooldown, so I think it's fine if it remained that way. If they didn't have a cooldown that'd be another story, but as it is I think it's ok.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
If there's a way for you guys to make it so we don't see the people we've ignored /shout and /me that would be dope, they're ignored for a reason so the last thing I want is for them to communicate through /me to bypass the ignore. Thanks ManaStaff <3
Im pretty sure they arent allowed to specifically bypass your ignore with those things to speak to you (i could be wrong) but if they are simply just useing those and you can still see it that’s different.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
I agree with adding some way to ignore shouts from certain people. In a few cases some people seem to have multiple accounts with Elite and do flood chat sometimes. Another reason that I am for is this is because of the messages from people that just post bs comments every time. Just annoying honestly. Third reason is that manacube seems to have variety of different age groups playing on the server. /Shout is a global broadcast to the chat and I think that the parents of the younger players should be able to at the very least mute the borderline inappropriate comments from the more mature players.

ThicLatina

MVP+
ThicLatina
ThicLatina
MVP+
Ratings
If somebody is really annoying you, you can turn off chat entirely in minecraft settings! Sorry if that’s not helpful but I agree some more control over player interactions would be really nice! Like 1 UI where you can control what you see in chat, control friends, guilds, etc.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Im pretty sure they arent allowed to specifically bypass your ignore with those things to speak to you (i could be wrong) but if they are simply just useing those and you can still see it that’s different.
same thing with /show but staff said it isn't bypassing unless they overuse it

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
I was recently told that if you use clients like Lunar, Badlion etc You can use the Chat Profanity Filter in the settings to mute specific words (ppls usernames who annoy you). I suggest playing around with the settings and adding the usernames to "Custom Filter". You can also use "Hide Filtered Messages" to completely hide the message from your chat instead of just blocking out the username.
I've tested it with my friends on Lunar and it works a treat!