Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Mr Pres, may I get a hot dog please? (+1 btw very nice build and parkour)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Pres,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no maps that are related to the furniture store Ikea, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is fantastic. It is a very well-executed rendition of what an Ikea store would look like in Minecraft. Due to your inclusion of all the fine details of an Ikea and your proper landscaping/shaping, I can't really find any issues with the build. Well done!
  • Parkour: This is most certainly a map that fits the insane difficulty in both length and difficulty. I did not find it to be annoying, but instead enjoyably difficult due to the technical and creative jumps/blocks used. I also made sure to give a proper inspection on the placement of each checkpoint and they were all properly spread out, the only one I changed being the final one (to a jump or two further). And, I only had to add a barrier or two and modify two jumps (cobble slime and slab neo). I hope there are no issues with that. It's a very spotless parkour overall.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.